Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m deeping it

How does Oda even end Kumas story

Nothing is satisfying after his parents were short dead in slavery, he was a slave, his gf was raped by celestial and he looks after their kid, he turns into tyrant to protect kingdom then loses his humanity to become experiment for Vegapunk

Oda can’t just have him staring at Luffy and be like that’s it
Saturn kills him as he tries to save Bonney which enrages Luffy which leads to Luffy punching Saturn back to Mariejois

Cuck is.

And as I said, it means something precious to you get spoiled by others.

That's what it generally meant
That must be an urban definition because the true definition means a man's woman being unfaithful or cheating on him. Ginny did not cheat or was not unfaithful to Kuma. She was enslaved, forced to marry, and raped on a daily. So, Kuma is not a cuck.

I mean Blackbeard took Pudding and do you think Katakuri is going to rescue her?

And you can’t compare anyone to Luffy because the story would be written that even east blue Luffy would be able to beat an admiral to rescue someone
True Blackbeard took pudding but the entire Big mom pirates is in complete shambles and we actually don’t know the state of Totland or Big mom or the crew

you know it’s actually possible that Katakuri is currently on his way to save Pudding, like when the Luffy vs Teach arc starts it’s entirely possible Katakuri appears to save pudding… just that the general state of the big mom pirates prevents the whole crew from mobilizing behind katakuri

So actually until we are told Katakuri has done nothing, he isn’t a bum like Dragon

Luffy failed to save Ace and was completely defeated… The problem with this dragon and Kuma thing is that he didn’t charge Mariejois and AT LEAST FAIL to save Her. He should’ve at least tried and failed

Status
Not open for further replies.