Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
So you are saying:

You didn't deflect it or redirect it or having anything to do with me having to use gifs? Think about how you answer, before you answer.
I didn't have anything about gifs in my PMs and I never redirected anything on you. I only used two busdrive shots during the two last nights.

Death and Undeath

Blizzard was used on ???
Flame Shield was used on ???
Electric Shock was used on ???
Healing Flames was used on ???
Rise from the ashes was activated
Special Nectar was activated
Hypothermia was used to Ultra Kill ??? but it failed, killing @Dr_Professor83 / Dr_Professor The Puppet With Multiple Strings instead

Dr_Professor The Puppet With Multiple Strings
[Passive - The Ultimate Sacrifice] In your selfess search for purpose you have decided to sacrifice your own life to enrich someone else, to do so you have poured your life force and soul into a puppet that will animate once you lose your life. Anytime during the game you may decide on a player to link up with by asking them to become your best friend. If they agree you can sacrifice your life for them, dying and becoming a tree stump ability linked to them and their wincon as well as joining their role PM. A writeup will be made announcing your death and subsequent turn into a talking puppet.

[Passive - Jealous Puppet] You are very jealous, even more so in death. After becoming a puppet and linking yourself with your new owner the later cannot receive help of any kind and will reject any neighbor chat.

[Passive - Defender In Death] Would your owner be about to die you will die in their stead. Dying for good.

[Active - You Dare Threaten My Master?] Your violent behaviour survived your death, you can rolecrush a player if they voted your owner the previous phase. (3 shot)

[Active - Watchful Gaze] Target your owner and watch them, learning of who visits them.

[Active - Temporary Gift] Your owner may gift you to another player for a cycle, you will learn of the first person that player targets that cycle, with the exception of kills. While active you cannot talk in your owners role PM.

[Active - Puppet Pocalypse] ???

Wish Granted: Upon your death your will become a permanent Treestump.

Wincon: Adopt your owners wincon and fulfill it.

@Dr_Professor83 remains as a Treestump.

@Naomi / The Multi Elementa Bird Naomi goes back the grave but arises as a Ghost, Haunting this thread until her killer dies.
The Multi Elemental Bird Naomi

Transmutation passive: will sync together while other not active.

transmutation giant electric humming bird v.2

Electric presence passive: all actions will fail on you except kills that bypass this.

Electric Shock: send electric shock at a target, able to see action, if harmful will destroy it.
Motivated shock: will enhance someone ability or your own when used.

transmutation giant fire humming bird Phoenix v.3

Phoenix passive: if you are killed, you will remove yourself for a cycle and revive after, risen from death the phoenix survives.

Rise from the ashes: Target a player and refill them
healing flames: cure someone of any ailment
Flame shield: cast a flame shield on yourself and person protecting, that will burn/destroy a harmful ability that visit your target or yourself.

transmutation giant ice humming bird v.4

Freezing presence: if you are killed hypothermia will be unlocked.
Passenger passive: a chat will open to who ever is being carried on the giant humming bird back)

Blizzard: : create a blizzard barrier around yourself and someone to protect on your back. preventing any kills/harmful abilities.

hypothermia: (locked) Super kill a target by decreasing the temperature from your giant humming bird form.

Emission ability

Special Nectar: Able to create 1 shot of whatever the user wants under the host supervision.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

Blizzard was used on ???
Flame Shield was used on ???
Electric Shock was used on ???
Healing Flames was used on ???
Rise from the ashes was activated
Special Nectar was activated
Hypothermia was used to Ultra Kill ??? but it failed, killing @Dr_Professor83 / Dr_Professor The Puppet With Multiple Strings instead

@Dr_Professor83 remains as a Treestump.

@Naomi / The Multi Elementa Bird Naomi goes back the grave but arises as a Ghost, Haunting this thread until her killer dies.

I didn't have anything about gifs in my PMs and I never redirected anything on you. I only used two busdrive shots during the two last nights.
you not mentioning deflected has been noted.
although saying PMS - might suggest you are innocent. Cause that would be an objective lie that would be easy to test

Status
Not open for further replies.