Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Stop gaslighting me - you are assuming emotion on my part. I want to curse Naomi out but I'm refraining - you're just an irritant.

We are not talking about 100% clear. We are talking about suspicion. You just claimed to suspect me, but you've also claimed to town read me. How does this work? It doesn't, and while I can't pin a scum motive to you I'm starting to run out of charity to extend. Stop trying to get under my skin - it will not have the effect you want it to have.

Burning an Ultra kill on me is ridiculous- you know it, but because you're very disingenuous you won't admit it. There are so so many better choices for that actions I don't even know where to begin. Now, politely, stop trying to be this prissy little bitch you were acting like yesterday - if you have irl issues this is not the format to take them out on. If you want to discuss the game with me you can - if you just want to be unpleasant, and I can see straight away when you are doing that, then I'm just going to disengage with you. Your focus so far has been extremely suboptimal to the point of trolling, get it sorted.
its not the best kill but by far not the worst
what i got from it is unfortunately that prof/you lied about the fact that prof's flip doesnt show his new alignment

we cant tell if hes town or not now

Nanika has appeared in the game

Quote this post to make a wish to Nanika

1- @oddoddfruit
2- @Zolo
3- @Naomi Naomi Killed Night 1 Revived Day 3 Died Day 3
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
8- @Mr. Reloaded Reloaded Lynched Day 2
9- @Ekkologix
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin
16- @Cubey Replaced by @Jesse Pinkman
17- @Mathias
18- @Charlie
19- @Kiku
20- @T-Pein™
21- @Yoho Yoho Killed Night 1
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Ratchet
24- @Indigo's Lamen
25- @Luka
26- @Ultra
27- @Psylocke
28- @Dr_Professor83 Prof The Puppet With Multiple Threads Died Day 3
29- @Red Night
30- @Alwaysmind
31- @Polar Bear Polar Bear Lynched Day 1

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
its not the best kill but by far not the worst
what i got from it is unfortunately that prof/you lied about the fact that prof's flip doesnt show his new alignment

we cant tell if hes town or not now
Where did I claim his flip would show his new alignment?

It is pretty bad - I am active so readable, and trying to engage with the game, which puts me above at least 80% of the game.

Ratchet

But of course you just have to be an obnoxious troll about everything.

Ekko, one day you will learn that being an antagonistic piece of shit isn't the flex you think it is.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Where did I claim his flip would show his new alignment?

It is pretty bad - I am active so readable, and trying to engage with the game, which puts me above at least 80% of the game.
well one of u said yesterday that this strat is stupid because yall flipping exposes the other, well guess what, prof flipped and u werent exposed as town or anything. expected to see town in profs role

Ratchet

well one of u said yesterday that this strat is stupid because yall flipping exposes the other, well guess what, prof flipped and u werent exposed as town or anything. expected to see town in profs role
I see. I don't recall seeing that said but w/e

Vote: Lord Melkor

>asking me to not get drunk

Thats like asking a fish to stop breathing water, Asking Ekko to stop spam posting, or Asking Flower to not role reveal day 1 with a power role while she's town

It goes agaisnt our very natures
welps I know flower all right . Usopp literally likes to spam .

Not good with Role based mechanics it’s Aries all over again lul.

Status
Not open for further replies.