Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m very upset but it’s appreciated lol. I don’t take it personal (now that I’ve had some time to process and vent lol).

We’re both stumps now so nothing to do but find scum.

i promise u given how one dimensional most townies will be if yall were more upfront and didnt lie as much there is like a 2% less chance ratchet gets shot lol

which isnt alot but might have swayed naomi a bit

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
kiku
t-pin
hayumi
psylock

sus
I disagree with Kiku. I think they're being too transparent about their role and usage for scum. There is no tactical gain there.

T-Pein and Hayumi, yes. More so Hayumi but both will likely need to be sent to the stars at some point.

Psylocke.... hmm. Pending. Lean town on gut personally but I can't hard veto it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im not insulting anyone either with that stamenet, one dimensional can be good. it just requires all of town to play like an open book, so they can all be read in 1 dimension

however this seldom happens

some times some town require 5d to be found because they chose to play that way

A Nen Workshop has oppened its doors!

If you are interested in visiting it, please quote this post.

1- @oddoddfruit
2- @Zolo
3- @Naomi Naomi Killed Night 1 Revived Day 3 Died Day 3
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
8- @Mr. Reloaded Reloaded Lynched Day 2
9- @Ekkologix
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin
16- @Cubey Replaced by @Jesse Pinkman
17- @Mathias
18- @Charlie
19- @Kiku
20- @T-Pein™
21- @Yoho Yoho Killed Night 1
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Ratchet
24- @Indigo's Lament
25- @Luka
26- @Ultra
27- @Psylocke
28- @Dr_Professor83 Prof The Puppet With Multiple Threads Died Day 3
29- @Red Night
30- @Alwaysmind
31- @Polar Bear Polar Bear Lync
Yes.

Yes I'd much much rather you invest time in making your slot readable than shitposting in a night chat
>invest time in making your slot readable
>assumes I won't shitpost anyway

Nah thats just a really stupid train of thought. Even if 99% of all my posts are shitposts, the 1% that aren't would be more likely to come out when I have double the time to post.

Also you really missed out on a key thing I said, so don't even pretend youre actually trying to read my slot or else you would have asked what I meant by that.

Ratchet

>invest time in making your slot readable
>assumes I won't shitpost anyway

Nah thats just a really stupid train of thought. Even if 99% of all my posts are shitposts, the 1% that aren't would be more likely to come out when I have double the time to post.

Also you really missed out on a key thing I said, so don't even pretend youre actually trying to read my slot or else you would have asked what I meant by that.
Yeah no, you've signed up to play so you should actually start playing. Don't make me go combing through your posts to find something, I'm not asking for a lot here. Surely you can find something better to do than whatever this is supposed to achieve.

@Ekkologix that conejo was meant for Melkor mb
It was gonna block his offensive abilities
Waste, since I did not use offensive ability.

Since @Ratchet asked for it as well I have the following active abilities:

Deadly Claws - as limited shot I have target someone who will bleed and die 2 cycles later - I used on Sallucion so far.

Hunting Instinct - on even nights I can investigate if someone has killing ability - I used it on Cake tonight.

Acrobatic Mastery - as a limited shot I can bussdrive myself with another player for a phase.

Ratchet

No, I made that all up :milaugh:. We were in a chat and Nao asked me for advice with her abilities and I don‘t fake Miller as scum, so I think we just Town locked each other lol.
Uhhhhh

Sigh

Well I suppose it doesn't really matter. You're giving people ammunition with this though Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.