Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Law>Bege>Killer>Bonney>Apoo>Kid>Hawkins>X Drake>Urouge

I still think X Drake is the worst, Urouge is only last because we haven't focused on him yet.
we have not seen the legend since kaidos intro.

wonder if oda forgot all about him, but i have a theory he may also be of buccaneer blood given his build.

but i can agree with the list

I still don't understand how Dragon is supposed to have this crazy high bounty when one of his partners was an ID level 5 prisoner and his bounty has to be lower than Sabo's (600M) since he is the current n°2.
Croco and Mihawk formed CG and they don't have have a 4B or wtv difference between them. :quest:
Sabo for certain get bounty raise .
But this also feel like Dragon would just be way head of everyone bounty wise.
Kaido bounty was 3.5 times king .

People really think BB need his DF either one to beat bonney lol
Mant just back slap her and be done with it and even if she faints here power does not wear off.

I still don't understand how Dragon is supposed to have this crazy high bounty when one of his partners was an ID level 5 prisoner and his bounty has to be lower than Sabo's (600M) since he is the current n°2.
Croco and Mihawk formed CG and they don't have have a 4B or wtv difference between them. :quest:
Trying to find sense in bounties post Jack is impossible.

Like in ID lvl 5 was made for +100m bounties, that are basically the average bounty in the New World. Also the Warlords bounties from pre-TS make no sense at all, Kuma was in the revos for a decade and his bounty didnt reach 300m, while a lot of emperors low-lvl officers have bounties higher than 300m.

The only explanation was if the WG was trying everything to keep the revos bounties low as a way to no give them free publicity and avoid giving the idea that they really are powerfull enough to opose the WG, as we can see that all the revos commanders have really low bounties.

Also, nothing is said that Dragon will have a crazy high bounty, of course he probably have one on pair with the emperors, but dont see it going to something like 4b

G

Gorosei Informer

:parkcry:
I was going to make you the godfather
:saden::risitameh::snoopy::crazwhat:

Well now that is not fair LOL, but I'm flattered then! If that actually ever happened, IF it ever did ofc, I'd be honoured to, I can't stand children ever lacking parental figures in their life *glares at the dead beat dad pirates* unless their parents are such scum, that the kids would be better off without them ofc!

@Peroroncino version:

This is sort of insensitive man.
His whole existence is limited to coming to a one piece thread, try to shit on one piece telling narto >>, getting wrekt by me and others, running away for a week then repeat.
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard: "Kurouzu!"
Bonney: "Y-Y-Yameteee!"
Blackebard: "Zehahahahaha"
You sound like a criminal.

:saden::risitameh::snoopy::crazwhat:

Well now that is not fair LOL, but I'm flattered then! If that actually ever happened, IF it ever did ofc, I'd be honoured to, I can't stand children ever lacking parental figures in their life *glares at the dead beat dad pirates* unless their parents are such scum, that the kids would be better off without them ofc!

@Peroroncino version:
Nah but you can be an uncle :cheers:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Trying to find sense in bounties post Jack is impossible.

Like in ID lvl 5 was made for +100m bounties, that are basically the average bounty in the New World. Also the Warlords bounties from pre-TS make no sense at all, Kuma was in the revos for a decade and his bounty didnt reach 300m, while a lot of emperors low-lvl officers have bounties higher than 300m.

The only explanation was if the WG was trying everything to keep the revos bounties low as a way to no give them free publicity and avoid giving the idea that they really are powerfull enough to opose the WG, as we can see that all the revos commanders have really low bounties.

Also, nothing is said that Dragon will have a crazy high bounty, of course he probably have one on pair with the emperors, but dont see it going to something like 4b
you also got to understand the story was never intended to last this long with Warlords being the Yonkos and the baddest in the verse while Crocodile was intended to be the main final villian overall, then it catapulted into a larger than life story and here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.