Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constantly? I made one comment about that.
And yes you can joke about pedophilia, especially about a fictional character. No one gets hurt. Calm down
When I’m reading a work of fiction or watching a movie, the characters feel real to me and the ones who are relatable feel even more real.

You shouldn’t make those kinds of jokes. Certainly not about a kid, fictional or not.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
But yeah first time Oda's straight up never finished a chapter. That's always a red flag when a author does that.

Hope everything's good.
I'm legit worried he's overworking himself, he hasn't gone on break in a while and I bet other stuff keeps him busy like the upcoming seasons of the LA, let's just hope he doesn't work himself into illness, that's seriously worrisome :josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

The day people stop trying to use "It's just a joke man" as an excuse for them saying pedophilic/racist/sexist shit is the day this forum finally becomes good again
Its been proven the "its just a joke" eventually unsurprisingly escalates to posting full blown unbridled racism/advocation for pedophilia and such like that in other communities too.

"Its just dark humour bro"

POSes looking for excuses to say what they really think behind a thinly veiled, obvious front of "humour".

Status
Not open for further replies.