Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sallucion

Ikr? It's f broken and noone gives a shet. I could technically make double rolecop if provided material was strong enough
I made a request ;-;
Will make another one. HEAL ME CHARLIE.

Did you know that Bungee Gum has the properties of rubber and gum ? :wellwell:

Ikr? It's f broken and noone gives a shet. I could technically make double rolecop if provided material was strong enough
Well you can see my role. I had nothing good to trade.

I wanted to trade my track that Fuji giga nerfed, but it was so bad we couldn’t have got anything remotely useful for it so we just left it alone

i was told my nectar can make a census if you can't make those abilities?
Like, for other people, i mean workshop, i can make basically anything. Only thing is, if you'll end up asking for omega kill and offering something like watcher one shots, you'll get something like wounding instead (i think, idk).

I can make one ability for myself but informative abilities and kills are forbidden here. I could make graverobber though. But that wouldn't be able to use informative abilities of corpses

Like, for other people, i mean workshop, i can make basically anything. Only thing is, if you'll end up asking for omega kill and offering something like watcher one shots, you'll get something like wounding instead (i think, idk).

I can make one ability for myself but informative abilities and kills are forbidden here. I could make graverobber though. But that wouldn't be able to use informative abilities of corpses
can copy protect aspect, for town benefit?

Emil

Certified Memelord
In short: I did not feel genunine game solving from them. In particular Ekko is talking about indies and we should focus on them while mafia will kill each other, Red Night seems to be just trolling.
reads like this is very one dimensional melkor, i really wanna see ur PoE progression

i think sallu and rednight can both be town, and i am town

Status
Not open for further replies.