Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
aight im stopping at page 60 to sleep, will pick up tomo. i arrived at here

2- @Zolo - null/doesnt have alignment indicative content up to 60, goes to scum side if i clear more players in the PoE
3- @Naomi - town
4- @TheAncientCenturion - same as zolo
5- @BakiDou - null/scum, not much content but entrance itself was a struggle for content and snipping from sideline
6- @Hayumi - null/scum, dont think he has much content up to 60 tho. can be town depending on what flower has
7- @Flower - null/town - need to elaborate on the mech, particularly hayumi and luka ones
10- @Lord Melkor - null - up to page 60 no real thoughts on him, i dont think his posts were THAT bad, just low volume. need to read more. susing indie hunters is just too safe, even safer than susing the indies themselves, can move to scumside if i dont see his POE progress in well trackable manner
11- @Mashiro Blue - must be exterminated!
12- @Sallucion - lean town
13- @CakeWalker - null/town. weakest town read probably. i need to move ppl from PoE to town so can start with this one since she's within town range
14- @The Orca - lean town
15- @Pot Goblin - lean town
16- @Jesse Pinkman - null/no posts up to 60
18- @Charlie - lean town
19- @Kiku - null/town. just because she had some based posts which r within her town range. her scum game is a bit more timid. in any case not a strong read, need to see more gameplay coming out
20- @T-Pein™ - null/scum. one of tpein/melkor is likely scum since i think rednight is town. gameplay wise hasnt done anything to be town read for, need pressure
22- @Random Asshole - basically same as zolo and TAC up to page 60
23- @Ratchet - town, if scum can only be one with prof which wud mean PoE is kinda fked rn
25- @Luka - null/town. i need the mech with flower to be explained, also really need to see ur scum reads / see gears turning. u complained about people indie hunting but i dont see u doing much to move game forward scum hunting wise
26- @Ultra - lean town, for my kokoro dont be scum
27- @Psylocke - null/town. could use a bit of pressure due to lack of content. basically similar to kiku. lots of based posts.
28- @Dr_Professor83 - town similar to ratchet
29- @Red Night - lean town busdriver. has a watcher ability. wonder why isnt he killed yet. do u have any new info?
30- @Alwaysmind - null/town. similar to cake. weak af town read, need to see more.

5- @BakiDou - null/scum, not much content but entrance itself was a struggle for content and snipping from sideline
6- @Hayumi - null/scum, dont think he has much content up to 60 tho. can be town depending on what flower has
20- @T-Pein™ - null/scum. one of tpein/melkor is likely scum since i think rednight is town. gameplay wise hasnt done anything to be town read for, need pressure
i mean, you have 2 scum leans .-. with 7 mafia members (?) alive

and like 25 town leans

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean, you have 2 scum leans .-. with 7 mafia members (?) alive

and like 25 town leans
3 null/scums

melkor/tpein, baki, hayumi

bunch of nulls that can be scum depending if i clear rest of PoE

remember this is up to page 60, lots of these folks didnt post yet or barely just said hi's

i'll go ahead and do my part by making it easy to follow all my claims so far without full claiming. this is only outlining what i have done so far.

> passive is called Arcana: Hermit - grants me immunity to all cops, as well as permanent ninja to watchers/trackers

> Day 1 used an unclaimed ability - failed and didnt show on WU. hypothesis: likely role blocked

> Night 1 used Emergency Shift on ratchet. this ability does nothing until he is targeted by a kill, upon which it force commutes him. this can stop super kills but not ultra/omega kills (can verify with fooj if needed)

> Day 2 used Active Support on flower. this grants her the ability to perform one double action, provided that she has enough shots for it. rest of the day i was rolecrushed via flower's anchor

> Night 2 used Emergency Shift on indigo and Position Hack on melkor. the latter never showed up on WU.

> Day 3 used Persona: Necronomicon (unlocked after 3 townies die) to make all town's investigative abilities immune to redirections AT THE SOURCE ONLY for 2 cycles. Additionally used Analysis (unlocked after 3 townies die) to gift pot a 1x alignment invest shot

that's all i've done so far this game actions wise. everything here with the exception of the persona was claimed previously, that one directly outs the character flavor so didnt wanna out it before lol

this is NOT a full claim, i still have plenty in the tank and i'll dam right flex about it, but u aint getting a single ounce of it until i feel like

If you want the reason behind any action, you can ask me directly as writing it here wud make the post too long

1- @oddoddfruit
2- @Zolo
3- @Naomi Naomi Killed Night 1 Revived Day 3 Died Day 3
4- @TheAncientCenturion
5- @BakiDou
6- @Hayumi
7- @Flower
8- @Mr. Reloaded Reloaded Lynched Day 2
9- @Ekkologix
10- @Lord Melkor
11- @Mashiro Blue
12- @Sallucion
13- @CakeWalker
14- @The Orca
15- @Pot Goblin
16- @Cubey Replaced by @Jesse Pinkman
17- @Mathias
18- @Charlie
19- @Kiku
20- @T-Pein™
21- @Yoho Yoho Killed Night 1
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Ratchet
24- @Indigo
25- @Luka
26- @Ultra
27- @Psylocke
28- @Dr_Professor83 Prof The Puppet With Multiple Threads Died Day 3
29- @Red Night
30- @Alwaysmind
31- @Polar Bear Polar Bear Lynched Day 1

Subs:

1- @~UwU~
2- @HeWhoHasNoEqual
3- @Michelle

Would this Position Hack be considered a harmful ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.