One Piece Chapter 1098: "Bonney's birth"

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
I hope that Oda will take some rest or he will leave us way too early :whitepress:

What can I say about this chapter... Since the battle of Onigashima, along with the intermittent display of the Reverie and post-Reverie story, One Piece just return to shine, again. I know that Wano had some flaws, but it's not a matter of being flawless, it's like Oda is finally drawing his story again, after years of dragged build-up and dispersive world building.

Revolutionaries, Kuma, WG and the Gorosei, Shanks and Blackbeard with the new Yonko crew encopassing pre-TS classic villains... it feels like home, it feels like he finished fucking around and just want to draw the endgame :endthis:

Just two more things, that now have a whole different meaning and hit you hard:
-"If you could take vacation, where would you like to go?"
-The name "Jewelry"

This is a defining moment, we longtime reader were waiting for it since forever

I hope that Oda will take some rest or he will leave us way too early :whitepress:

What can I say about this chapter... Since the battle of Onigashima, along with the intermittent display of the Reverie and post-Reverie story, One Piece just return to shine, again. I know that Wano had some flaws, but it's not a matter of being flawless, it's like Oda is finally drawing his story again, after years of dragged build-up and dispersive world building.

Revolutionaries, Kuma, WG and the Gorosei, Shanks and Blackbeard with the new Yonko crew encopassing pre-TS classic villains... it feels like home, it feels like he finished fucking around and just want to draw the endgame :endthis:

Just two more things, that now have a whole different meaning and hit you hard:
-"If you could take vacation, where would you like to go?"
-The name "Jewelry"

This is a defining moment, we longtime reader were waiting for it since forever
yep,Vintage Oda is back.