Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The case here is that ekko is hiding his role and in the first 2 days he was basically only ``indie hunting`` we have no mech on him, and the only scum flipped so far is polar bear, if you want to iso him or idk
its not scummy to not claim when im not given enough reason to do so

and rest has nothing to do with my play today, and indie hunting is justified given my math. we wud have lynched an indie instead of reloaded yesterday and been in winning position

its not scummy to not claim when im not given enough reason to do so

and rest has nothing to do with my play today, and indie hunting is justified given my math. we wud have lynched an indie instead of reloaded yesterday and been in winning position
Dude, stop quoting me, your poe is basically the people who sussed you, i have nothing to discuss with you, you are locked scum, and this is all

The case here is that ekko is hiding his role and in the first 2 days he was basically only ``indie hunting`` we have no mech on him, and the only scum flipped so far is polar bear, if you want to iso him or idk
It's not like I would trust a claim from Ekko.
Maybe no claim is better? Idk, I read nothing and certainly I won't read Ekko's Iso first.
Indie hunting seems bad, who are those indies?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude, stop quoting me, your poe is basically the people who sussed you, i have nothing to discuss with you, you are locked scum, and this is all
so bad lol

more than half the people voting me i am reading town, like a good 70% of them

where r u getting this confidence in locking me scum from?

It's not like I would trust a claim from Ekko.
Maybe no claim is better? Idk, I read nothing and certainly I won't read Ekko's Iso first.
Indie hunting seems bad, who are those indies?
Michelle, 2 of the idies are dead, only blue is left, and maybe you... who subbed for no one, idk.

so bad lol

more than half the people voting me i am reading town, like a good 70% of them

where r u getting this confidence in locking me scum from?
Im confident that you are scum, but your lynch wont happen with people like Hayumi and Melkor still around, Now go and indie hunt somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.