Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to help unfortunatelly I'm lost af myself. But I'll tell what i remember.

First of all, shameless plug, this is my passive, Nen Workshop. If you wish to enter, you have to quote this WU:

Basically, if you have some one-shot you don't want or don't need and you'd rather change it for something else, you can do that here. Like, you want tracker ability but you only have roleblocks, i'll just switch it up. Basically, you can ask for whatever but if ability you're giving away is shet and you're asking for something amazing, you'll get weaker version (like, roleblock instead of rolecrush, aligment check instead of rolecop, wounding instead of vig, etc.). I'm picking one of requests each day and then fuji makes ability for that person. Idk who's making requests, i don't make abilities myself, i don't take abilities you're giving away, only thing i do is allowing nen workshop to exist and picking request. Chosen person gets ability at night (but after actions are locked).

There's night chat also.

And no, i'm not indie, i'm town. There are 3 indies: Odd (dead), prof (technically dead) and blue (apparently, soon dead).

There're 2 mafia teams. Census (from flipped town) says there are 7 mafia members and it's "true" census, not guilty census or anything like that.

Polar is only mafia flip so far. Lynched D1.

Naomi flipped town already, but she can talk. Prof says Ratchet is town. Naomi I think believes Flower is town.

Aligment checks so far - inno on AM and Pot Goblin (from indigo, dead town) and inno on Orca (from Pot Goblin).

Ultra duelled Odd and killed him (old was somewhat hostile indie). Lots of people "hunt indies" actually. I mean, Ultra has ability especially for that, so i guess it's fair. Lot's of indie hunting from Ekko (basically, voted Blue for entire game until this phase). Zolo says he's hunting indies but he's doing nothing tbh. TAC is killing blue tonight (i believe).

Sallucion likely will die tonight as he was wounded by Lord Melkor.

Lots of people claimed little things like refills or amps which i don't remember tbh.

I think that's most of it? I probably missed a lot, but like, i'm pretty lost myself.
If I want to exchange stuff do I need to post it in the thread? Can I exchange passives?

beside him

there was a deja vu

of ratchet asking me if i was reading reloaded town, and i said yes, he liked that post.

later that night i died night 1,

he did this last game and killed me night 1. even with the same dumb town read question/liking my post.

i sent ultra kill at him, but prof tanked it lol

:pepehands:

Status
Not open for further replies.