Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you voted your son in cold blood even after he claimed town and explained his role.

My vote was also one of the first on the wagon when suggested as an alternative so not like I was the actual hammer.

I also admitted at the start of this dp for clarity that I have 2 vote power and was actually the difference maker last Lynch. Not sure why I’d say that unless it was to give transparency

:kayneshrug:

Emil

Certified Memelord
My vote was also one of the first on the wagon when suggested as an alternative so not like I was the actual hammer.

I also admitted at the start of this dp for clarity that I have 2 vote power and was actually the difference maker last Lynch. Not sure why I’d say that unless it was to give transparency

thoughts on baki?

On Hayumi.

7 Scum. 8 if Michelle is Scum.

Town with 2 double voters?

Not gonna go too far on set up spec there, but it’s a thought

And as for claiming it, we knew there was vote shenanigans on that wagon bc of Reloaded’s flip.

On Hayumi.

7 Scum. 8 if Michelle is Scum.

Town with 2 double voters?

Not gonna go too far on set up spec there, but it’s a thought

And as for claiming it, we knew there was vote shenanigans on that wagon bc of Reloaded’s flip.
that doesn’t change that there was 0 reason for anyone to suspect me for being the extra vote tho so my point stands.

also the fact that the only time a wagon builds on me so when I literally haven’t been online or in thread for fucking hours is so sad.

that doesn’t change that there was 0 reason for anyone to suspect me for being the extra vote tho so my point stands.

also the fact that the only time a wagon builds on me so when I literally haven’t been online or in thread for fucking hours is so sad.
Fwiw. My main original reason for scum reading you strongly is in association to Melkor. If he’s town, it loses some steam.

Is it a hidden vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.