Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah you claimed to use an ability on him that prevented him from being busdriven. That would be harmful, no?
no my ability is preventative, its not offensive (according to fooj)

so idk if considered harmful. it's more treated neutral like a busdrive

also again, my ability completely failed. it didnt show up in WU, so it makes sense for him not to see it even if it was harmful

Emil

Certified Memelord
the main problem with baki is his approach of my wagon was rly bad

also he went from town reading reloaded to voting him in the span of few posts just because reloaded wagon grew (?)

I’m down with Baki based off what I just went back and read. Seems hyper focused on Ekko and nobody else, brings up me and Melkor needing to go based off other sus but doesn’t have any arguments of his own/repeats himself 100 times.

Vote Lynch Baki

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
the main problem with baki is his approach of my wagon was rly bad

also he went from town reading reloaded to voting him in the span of few posts just because reloaded wagon grew (?)
Can you evidence that last part please? I think that's fairly damning to be honest.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can you evidence that last part please? I think that's fairly damning to be honest.
no actually, i mixed both votes together
he voted reloaded twice, the first was after this interaction
the second was after reloaded's wagon started growing

before the first vote he thought reloaded's message was townie

Is this all you got?
You said that you can eliminate someone if your message to Prof
Anyway, Vote Lynch Reloaded

Emil

Certified Memelord
My problem with Reloaded here is his claim, mainly his jail part, its all a fog for me. Knowing with my info that one of his actions had the correct target, how did the other one fail? and why did he claimed a jail usage if he is scum??
+His voting pattern last eod was chaoting, 3-4 votes switched in the last 20 minutes is a lot, it looked like his vote will really weigh in for something
+His push on red night wasnt that great also, it was day 1 tho, mistakes can be made

Idk about Melkor, he can kill/ and he has informative abilities, he put all this on the table, if scum why?

Ekkologix makes no sense overall, at least 2nd poster with this kind of play, down to yet first.

Vote Lynch Ekkologix
this is the first time he mentions problem. i was looking for this sort of post

thats still not really a very good vote
Dude I was the only one with a case on Reloaded in that fkn wagon, if you are town here this is the lowest performance one can do, why the fk are you lying and asking me the same thing over and over again(yes i already answered my ability to you).
The problem here is that you write too much, and you forget what you say(or you just troll and do scummy things), its shameful, just get out lol.

@Hayumi is your ability you used on me work with previous actions, before submit? on day 1?
I would assume not if actions were submitted before mine but let me make sure. Also out of the three I used on d1 I didn’t target you till towards the last half of the day phase. Ratchet was my first target and then Flower, and then you.

Status
Not open for further replies.