Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not feeling the TAC lynch. If I'm wrong I will fall in line with the puppet regime tomorrow

If I'm not wrong, then... I will probably continue futilely tunneling Ekko. Not sure yet.

locked scum means i cant be town, im not misrepresenting what you said lol. glad to see u walked back from that read already

well, u have to first read my posts to determine if they don't bring anything to the table. maybe talk about my PoE, my town reads, my night/day actions and what came of it, etc..

i can give u a headstart with action wise

- i gave pot a cop action, he copped orca innocent with it
- i gave flower a double action, she wasted it because shes incompetent indie lover. shud give to someone else. this was a bad action i agree
- i can confirm the 3 events in day 1 and hunter exam all have benefits. whoever claims them is more likely than not town

now let's turn the ball around. what have u done to help town? what have my counter wagon, TAC, done to help town?
Smart scum will use such actions for town but still i cannot deny it is in your favour.

@Ratchet @Dr_Professor83 do you sill lean scum on Ekko based on mechanics?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Smart scum will use such actions for town but still i cannot deny it is in your favour.

@Ratchet @Dr_Professor83 do you sill lean scum on Ekko based on mechanics?
Yeah it's still not explained. Plus I haven't liked Ekko's posting these last few hours. I think he is still very much within the PoE. He will need to be flipped soon if he isn't able to use his role to catch scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.