Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Where are the scum that I should be pushing? Which slots do you take exception to me having pushed?
mainly melkor and myself

and melkor is a so so, from his PoV he wud know that, but i dont. im basing this on a condition if he is also town then ur play today was pushing townies mostly

and if baki turns out scum i think u've been taking it very easy regarding him

in the event u melkor and baki r town then PoE shud be tight af moving forward, the push onto u need to come from them if they r town, and i am noting if u remain alive till f10 doing the same u shud probably be removed

mainly melkor and myself

and melkor is a so so, from his PoV he wud know that, but i dont. im basing this on a condition if he is also town then ur play today was pushing townies mostly

in the event u melkor and baki r town then PoE shud be tight af moving forward, the push onto u need to come from them if they r town, and i am noting if u remain alive till f10 doing the same u shud probably be removed
But I have been scumreading you entire game so I would not think of Ratchet pushing you as bad for Ratchet.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
mainly melkor and myself

So nothing, then.

What was the issue with pushing Melkor? You're the classic dead chat warrior to be honest, you do nothing all game but you're there to try and pass blame around, probably makes you feel better about yourself or something. I'm trying my best, I can't just get the right answer from thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.