Rate the episode:

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
animation is pure trash.

feels like im watching an advanced grade school kids flip book drawings
Post automatically merged:

fuck mappa

this studio really wasted 2 years worth of time putting out this half assed anime. every week i hope they make a change but never get it. yeah jjk anime is fucking ruined.

Thanks, I usually watch it on AnimePahe or 9Anime (both loaded with ads though 😂).
aniwatch - 9anime flooded with ads these days

this episode is literally just stills with no faces and background music with random talking in between

pure trash

Last edited:
I use brave as webbroswer and it blocks all ads so animave is perfect for me
I switched to aniwatch recently and I'm pretty satisified with the lack of too many ads
Thanks, I use OperaGX and Chrome on laptop.

I have installed an extension called "Popup Blocker" on lapotp. It works best to block popup ads (even Adblocker does not block them).

I was on mobile earlier and opened aniwave; it causes a weird issue (on all anime sites). When I minimze the browser on mobile after playing the episode, the homescreen goes blank, complete white. I have to click on minimize button again > go to settings and disable the browser.

TLDR: Dont watch anime on mobile!

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Thanks, I use OperaGX and Chrome on laptop.

I have installed an extension called "Popup Blocker" on lapotp. It works best to block popup ads (even Adblocker does not block them).

I was on mobile earlier and opened aniwave; it causes a weird issue (on all anime sites). When I minimze the browser on mobile after playing the episode, the homescreen goes blank, complete white. I have to click on minimize button again > go to settings and disable the browser.

TLDR: Dont watch anime on mobile!
if you have chrom just add the adblocker extension works great for me, just barely ran into the problem of youtube finally blocking the adblocker though /:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Some good parts and some weaker but overall a good episode

The animation was a bit blurry sometimes but nothing huge

Toji was a beast and Sukuna vs Jogo had some strong parts (but wasn’t perfect at all)

Best episode of the year for me. I asked for more Sukuna and I received it lol. The Sukuna voice actor is very good.

animation is pure trash.

feels like im watching an advanced grade school kids flip book drawings

fuck mappa

this studio really wasted 2 years worth of time putting out this half assed anime. every week i hope they make a change but never get it. yeah jjk anime is fucking ruined.

this episode is literally just stills with no faces and background music with random talking in between

pure trash
Stop watching it and leave then! All you do is come on here and complain about the animation. LEaVe ALrREadY! You suck on Oda's dick and you complain about JJK? Lmfao! One Piece fans, man.