Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about town betrayer?
No way to figure out that lol

Something is going on with the 4/3 split

Either Michelle is the 4th for a team, there’s a cult option (which would include a traitor scenario but I think that’s less likely than a blanket convert), or Red is 3 bc they have revive nonsense or something going for them

I think that the revive thing being the case, is less likely. I actually think the Michelle one is most likely

I’d say #2 is my favorite option and I hope they pick Ratchet, but I’m afraid these scum teams might be sinking ships lol

didn't this game say there was evolving indies?

i am to lazy to check blue/yours/odd
Yes you muppet my role posted that census. My god. I am the INDIE HUNTER. Fuji was too much of a pussy to put real indies in this game so I have buyers remorse. Still getting shot like I'm a platinum record rapper by the mafia, and you sit here and keep calling me scum because I keep reminding you if how detrimental you're playing

Yes you muppet my role posted that census. My god. I am the INDIE HUNTER. Fuji was too much of a pussy to put real indies in this game so I have buyers remorse. Still getting shot like I'm a platinum record rapper by the mafia, and you sit here and keep calling me scum because I keep reminding you if how detrimental you're playing
this is bastard game

so far i guess it looks good in your favor , and no offense but seen scum give census past game or fake it. :kayneshrug:

but mech from other are leaning you are getting shot. though your coasting activity :gonope:

I’m sorry I didn’t latch onto Mafia. I could have given you a real hostile indie to hunt

Emil

Certified Memelord
coward move by fuji
so many ppl wanted nothing but indie blood
fuji coward out from putting real indies after seeing us pre game

Status
Not open for further replies.