Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Prof I suppose we don't really have a choice but to lynch Pein again but surely we should have some means to remove him if scum can revive him.

It's possible he goes soon, so maybe put someone a second wagon (like Zolo) with about 2 votes less than Pein to ensure they get lynched as a backup.

Also hangover wise not like anyone asked but I'm feeling really good lol, I went to London with my brother for the day and then came back and er, played Genshin instead of Mafia, so ah yeah

Not really anything to add, auto mode this shit really

@Prof I suppose we don't really have a choice but to lynch Pein again but surely we should have some means to remove him if scum can revive him.

It's possible he goes soon, so maybe put someone a second wagon (like Zolo) with about 2 votes less than Pein to ensure they get lynched as a backup.

Also hangover wise not like anyone asked but I'm feeling really good lol, I went to London with my brother for the day and then came back and er, played Genshin instead of Mafia, so ah yeah

Not really anything to add, auto mode this shit really
The golden conch has spoken

Ratchet

I'm not convinced on it being Zolo over Sallu by the way but I think it's a good starting point, to that end

Vote: Zolo

Notably, he also refused to vote for Pein so possible some equity there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not convinced on it being Zolo over Sallu by the way but I think it's a good starting point, to that end

Vote: Zolo

Notably, he also refused to vote for Pein so possible some equity there.
psychic has higher equity with tpein imo

tho zolo can too i guess

Ratchet

psychic has higher equity with tpein imo

tho zolo can too i guess
That she does, but I'm following my forensic investigation first which has it as 1 in 3 of Sallu, RA and Zolo.

I don't really see the utility in Flower's results because 1 in 5 is statistically lower than what we would have guessing blindly. It's a perfect crossover too so doesn't really help - would be much better if we knew how much scum were in that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.