Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
justice for flower chan, just for reloaded, justice for fuji vote slave! Justice for ekko, justice for Psylocke the afker Justice for Zolo who next time you better claim if town!

Random asshole is a LHF kill today but ignoring that
I have something that can fuck with actions TN
I still think red night esp. early game kinda exuded townie mindset so im sticking with that w/ pot goblin orca town
I hate some of cakewalkers socials but mech they seem clear
I want an updated D1 post
I also need to backread a bit :P
Post automatically merged:

What happened to professer btw
or ratchet

yeah red night is just town here
vote lynch random asshole
cordinate investigatives might want to go on me since tmk im a contensous slot

We should probably start looking into early game consensus TRs(Kiku) is the example that comes to mind
I'm willing to bet at least one cop check is the bastard element as in they're not clear but go for them last
Presuming all my otwns are correct with the people alive and including myself we have a POE of
Me / Always / Charlie / Salli / Cake
there are a few townies in and outside of that most liekly. I think it has majority scum tho and im kinda standing by that, regardless of possible mechs on the slot. Thats my POE at the very least
Random always flips today so not included
How is Cake mech clear? Because of her claimed lie detect?

My catch up, i can't answer at all.

I don't like Ratchet's conclusion about lynching a player and if the game doesn't end go further. With just few scum flipped that's just wrong

Morning everyone! and pls @Naomi, it's hard for town to catch up with the ghost spam. Ily but it makes my head dizzy.

I came late, I cannot be cleared by claim but I try to make my own reads in the game. I am town.
I am sure I have this invest fail on me because there are invest shenanigans in the game and not all peeks are accurate.
What do you think?

Also @Luka yes, I am in the game.
I cannot exclude that you are just town with claims restrictions but you are in the POE in current game state.

Do you have anything helpful in terms of mechanics?

Status
Not open for further replies.