Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BakiDou claimed lie detect worked on sellacoind(updated)
Hayumi scum luck
Lord Melkor-claimed he sent a kill at ra, but do not see deadly claws show up in actions, so must been blocked, he sent a kill poison at sellacoin early, sellacoind was healer later.
Sallucion- his town claim was lie detected by baki as true
CakeWalker lie detect sellacoin, claimed it didn't work. she was not this quite as town as is here.. plus result could just mean scum invest as well. also lie detector living this long if town!? but then again scum prob have immunity so not crisis to keep her around.
The Orca-innocent
Pot Goblin-innocent

Jesse Pinkman claimed ratchet town, melkor(failed) michelle (failed)
Charlie accepted flower anchor, didn't get rc from last night actions.... he said it just vanished..could be because flower dead
Kiku--
Random Asshole-fake claimed/actions did not match
Ratchet-got lie detect as town/jesse pinkman/prof
Luka-use something to out himself as town along with orca.
Ultra fallen down in inactivity.. of scum haunting.. got free not scum card because he didn't do the killing...🤡 beside rb/protects in this game apparently all go to ultra, but could be town since rb/protects don't work 99%

Dr_Professor83 Prof The Puppet With Multiple Threads Died Day 3
Red Night- got innocent check from charlie......
Alwaysmind-innocent has kept ultra jailed and jailed ekko before, pysy claimed utra was a protect role.

Too many mech confirmed people to be true.

Anyone in green that you like the least?

Why you say Hayumi is lock scum?

I don't understand the logic of why Baki I saying I'm scum. You check the text, you don't check the person with lie detector. I was even told, to be careful because some people can beat the test as part of my flavour. This game is bastard as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.