Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My main ability is Draw, which lets me draw a oneshot at random from a pool of 13. Mulligan is a 3 shot ability that let's me redo my draw

So I'm kind of confused as to how someone else can even use Mulligan
flower got 1 shot from everyone who played hurt and kill, she got my scrap pile

maybe she had it and simply dumped it

Obligatory reminder of Nen Workshop WU. I have hard time believing someone still doesn't know how it works.

1. You quote WU
2. You tell Fuji what do you want
3. You get it following day

you need to have at least 1 one shot for exchange

hold up

[Active - Barrel Parade] Once during the game you may host a special Hurt and Heal Event. Up to 8 players may participate. Every player has to pay an "entrance fee" and lose a shot of one of their abilities. They will not be informed of this. The winner receives a random ability which was used as the fee as their prize. If the host decides to participate they won't pay the fee and automatically receive a copy of the prize. If they win they get two prizes.

:suresure::doffytroll::vistalaugh::ihaha:

F̷̧̢̛̫̞͖̥̪̖̻͠ų̴̨̝̐̑̚u̸̮͖̒͋̓̉͋͐̄̈́͆͋̿́͝͝ù̸̡̧̗̱̖́̓̉͌̆̐͆̈́̉͝u̴͈͉̫͚̤̎̾̿́̅̌̾̈͐̐̚̕͠͠ư̶̧̡͍̝̳͙͙̼̬̞̰͔͌̓̆̇̇̑̒̃̕ư̴̜̝̑̍͜j̵̫̊̈́̈̃̋́́̑̈͋̑̿̚͝ͅi̵̼̣͔̳̗̻̰͆́̌̈́̃̂͂̈̊̕i̴̧͖̦̥͙͎͔̣͌͗̌́̌̈́̕ͅį̸̜̤̘̜̖̺͐̓̂̋̂̅̅̄͠ĩ̷̧̘̬̱̙̼̾̊́͊̈́̌̌̀̆̒̊̉̕ͅį̵̬͎͇̟̀͒̎̇͊͝͠ì̵̗̬̻͖͈̩̳̥̥̱̙̺́̈́̃̿ḭ̶̢̢̡̳̭̹͖̖̻̉̾ͅị̸̛̣̜͎̈́̅ĩ̶̢̧̡̨̧̞̼̠̫̯͈͎̩̈̈̀̊́̀̀͜͝͝ì̸̡̫̫͈͚̜̳̖́̊͛̀́̕͘͠ǐ̴̼̖̱̰͚̗̘͎̈́̄́̽̃́̎͐͛̈́̍͠i̷͉̩̽̾̎̓î̷͈̩̻̘̳̥̲͒̑͠í̶͍͉̦̓͒̉̅̆̒̽̑́i̵̡̛̤̟͙̬̽͂̒į̷̛͔̝͕̙̖͎̰͙̥̻͙͔̗̃̂̿͐̇̽͛͘͘͜͝í̴̫̰͚̈́̊̄̄̀ḯ̷̪̼̺͙͖̤̫̭̒̈̿̋̌̾̾̍͝ĩ̷̞̤̞̱̱̠͎̮̱̼͉̺̗̰͌̆͛̈́̽͑̿̕͝i̴̥̝̦̻̍̔̃͑̚͘i̸̢̯̱͎̯̣͇͙̦̭͔̐̓̂̽̌̓̾̅͑͆̚ͅį̷̯͓̦̝̦͉̻̈͐̓̽͜ͅ

Status
Not open for further replies.