Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have personally made it to my blacklist-kill inactive list along with other inactive flip scum.

be sure you don't flip scum ok?

I am pretty sure I can guarantee you I am not scum , I am just inactive but I can confide you guys I am town . Sorry for my lack of participation it’s just these kind of games are crazy lul you can’t track way too many action .

I have a passive - that makes me immune to crushes. However, i can be blocked or delayed - and there were both clarified.

another passive - i have a random energy overload power that if i am target by more than a certain number of people. all actions on me are cancelled and I get to use an action again.

and i have a conditional - with th lie dector. that i must passes challenges to unlock them

my role was suppose to rc my killer..

so scum can be immune even town.

Possible...or it is Hayumi. Did she claim anything really that can be confirmed since you were killed?
nothing

imo, she said she used something on me day 1, later that night scum by passed me 2 shields with that bs rps fate gambit crap

prob cheating/condition they put on it. for ratchet and me dying to it, also indigo i think to

Status
Not open for further replies.