Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least one of either Hayumi or Luka don't have the same alignment as me. It passible even both, but its confirmed at least one of them.
I dont believe this is the case. I'm not going to do the expected thing and push hayumi or you, this is likely tvtvt with a framer. Me being framed is reasonable

Im willing to disagree. I dont know whats going on with Baki, kind of ignoring the slot since nothing of relevance has come out in thel ast 200 posts. Ratchet had me as second top s!so all pushes on me that are based on that are reasonable, and investigatives checking me is reasonable. Thats my current point of view just due to how the thread state played out.

I think the town here of Michelle, Luka, Red Night, borderline Watson and Cakewalker look good. Alot of those slots are questionable includes but im taking all I can get in a game with so little activity from alive players. @Naomi[/USER] is carrying the game how did I ever not like you)
We will lynch Cake this day phase, Im one of the main pushers, why are you ignoring me when im pushing your town read?

Status
Not open for further replies.