Votes: 5 20.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Cake/Watson at least imo. But you know my feelings on that.

That’s both bc of the mechnics but also bc of my personal reads on Pot, Kiku, and AM. One could be scum. I don’t think all 3 are.
- this includes Pot & AM inno check

We’re looking for 4 original scum. Rn I think it’s Jesse, Melkor, Cake (or You/Watson)

And then I have to sort through my own weaker town lean pile to find the 4th probably if there aren’t two scum in Cake/Hayumi
ISO me coward its only 400 messages
Anywayssss sure. Ill keep this in mind.

Pot Goblin

> @whoever gave me this pr
Genuine frustration at there role. Less likely to come from a scum.

> I've seen scum cake twice and was on a team with her once She gets in a position where she gets scum read by town and throws everything plus the kitchen sink to get out of it
Soft defense of Cake here. If Cake is scum its likely with Pot Goblin.

> Remember how I said she gives backed in the corner vibes as scum? She's been showin that since Baki claimed he wounded her
Nvm pot goblin is completely distanced from Cake. I don't think Scum pot goblin says this when they're not with cake since they can use it to gain town cred. Overall null though, given multiball. Just a note since the above statement was wrong.

> :feelsokeman: Looks like imma live to another LyLo lol Jesse lynch and letting Cake die from her wounds is the play imo I think Michelle is indeed town from her playstyle For Luka I'm leaning more towards a frame job there though I'd like to hear from the fella That info is on the intro page...
Surface level solving, doesn't achieve anything + i've said more than enough to establish a read on. I really hate this post in general, feels as though its doing nothing while still trying to stay engaged with the game.

> Scum cake is easy to catch imo tends to overcommit to things I think that was you she tried to frame as scum in Fooj's jojo game right? gives backed in a corner vibes basically
Consistent narrative, more townie than not but overall kind of hedging on it being NAI. Just something to note as it shows consistency.

> Imo I played with cake twice, both times were scum, once as a scum mate I think she's good, doesn't really feel like scum cake from what I've read
Slots focusing a ton on Cake for no real reason I see. I don't know why they would do this aside from its the player they're most familira with maybe? They have other surface level solving attempts but they're just. surface level.

> Vote Lynch Zolo
> Vote Lynch Random Asshole
> Vote Lynch T-Pein :endthis:

3 days in a row just sheeping top wagon. Its doing nothing.

@Dr_Professor83 how do you town read this
Post automatically merged:

okay im ACTUALLY tutoring bye

Okay Prof what's your read on Jesse
Scum

He’s been a low activity slot and has done little solving. Even night chat he didn’t do much mostly “Oh RA is inactive? Yeah he’s probably scum” once RA was in our cross hairs.

Then we have:
-
* His claim doesn’t match Sallu’s info on him
^ Sallu Can check active abilities of a player and get a rough idea of their kit. He got Jesse a while back. I made Jesse claim today and they don’t match

* He says he got an inno on Sallu last night
^ First issue is he checked someone already lie detected town bc he said he didn’t trust it lol (bad usage)
^ Second issue is Sallu says anyone who visits him gets a PR and Jesse doesn’t have one. Which means he either didn’t visit Sallu or he is immune (which is not something he claimed)

* He only has one claimed action show up the whole game in a WU. And also he got a result on Sallu tonight without his action showing up in a WU (which usually means you were blocked. But if he was blocked he’d get no result) - this also combos and reinforces that he didn’t actually visit Sallu when you pair it with him not getting a PR

Yeah, I'm comfortable with lynching Jesse or Melkor today

However, just as a future note, Jesse doesn't have very strong English and I think the lack of involvement and one liners aren't alignment indicative. I think it has more to do with s language gap than it being a scumtell for him. He posts this way outside Mafia.

Current Vote Count

TheAncientCenturion: 8
Ekkologix: 5
Hayumi: 5
Lord Melkor: 1
Mashiro Blue: 1
AlwaysMind: 1

Dr_Professor83: Zolo > Ekkologix > Luka > TheAncientCenturion
Naomi: Ultra > Hayumi
Ultra: Lord Melkor > T-Pein > Ekkologix > Psylocke > T-Pein > Luka > T-Pein > AlwaysMind
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > Ekkologix > T-Pein > Hayumi > TheAncientCenturion
Flower: Lord Melkor > T-Pein > Ekkologix > Michelle > Hayumi > TheAncientCenturion
Random Asshole: Lord Melkor
Ekkologix: Mashiro Blue
The Orca: Ratchet > Luka > Zolo > Ekkologix > Hayumi
Charlie: Lord Melkor > Psylocke > Psylocke > Unvote > Hayumi > TAC
Kiku: Ekkologix
CakeWalker: Ekkologix > Unvote
Alwaysmind: Ekkologix
Pot Goblin: Ekkologix > Hayumi > TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion: Ekkologix
Hayumi: Ekkologix > Unvote > BakiDou > Unvote
T-Pein: Ekkologix
Psylocke: Ultra > Hayumi
Luka: The Orca > Unvote > T-Pein > Hayumi
Sallucion: Hayumi > Unvote
Michelle: Hayumi
BakiDou: Ekkologix > TheAncientCenturion > Ekko > TAC
Jesse Pinkman: Ekko
Lord Melkor: Hayumi > TheAncientCenturion
Red Night: Hayumi
Mashiro Blue: TheAncientCenturion

Ty prof

That first Cake quote is a scum read not a defense

1.) inno
2.) has been open with his action a lot
3.) tone

It’s not a strong read and he can be scum but none of what you are going on is out of town Pot’s range. It puts Pot at null on gameplay then there’s some mechanics at play to move the needle to the greener side

@Dr_Professor83 we might have equity in Orca/Mel possibly if Cake is town
I considered this early game. Especially bc I was very much scum reading Melkor early and scum reading slots around it (that’s actually how Hayumi got in hot water with me bc she was part of the counter wagon to save Melkor in a CFD away from him)

But Orca has been very willing to publicly and proudly tie himself to Melkor this game in a way I’m not sure scum mates are going to do.

Also, Orca is only scum now if Luka is scum bc Luka says he invested Orca through immunities

(And if Cake is town no reason for scum Orca to go against my wishes and heal Cake instead of letting her die)

Pot Goblin

> @whoever gave me this pr
Genuine frustration at there role. Less likely to come from a scum.

> I've seen scum cake twice and was on a team with her once She gets in a position where she gets scum read by town and throws everything plus the kitchen sink to get out of it
Soft defense of Cake here. If Cake is scum its likely with Pot Goblin.

> Remember how I said she gives backed in the corner vibes as scum? She's been showin that since Baki claimed he wounded her
Nvm pot goblin is completely distanced from Cake. I don't think Scum pot goblin says this when they're not with cake since they can use it to gain town cred. Overall null though, given multiball. Just a note since the above statement was wrong.

> :feelsokeman: Looks like imma live to another LyLo lol Jesse lynch and letting Cake die from her wounds is the play imo I think Michelle is indeed town from her playstyle For Luka I'm leaning more towards a frame job there though I'd like to hear from the fella That info is on the intro page...
Surface level solving, doesn't achieve anything + i've said more than enough to establish a read on. I really hate this post in general, feels as though its doing nothing while still trying to stay engaged with the game.

> Scum cake is easy to catch imo tends to overcommit to things I think that was you she tried to frame as scum in Fooj's jojo game right? gives backed in a corner vibes basically
Consistent narrative, more townie than not but overall kind of hedging on it being NAI. Just something to note as it shows consistency.

> Imo I played with cake twice, both times were scum, once as a scum mate I think she's good, doesn't really feel like scum cake from what I've read
Slots focusing a ton on Cake for no real reason I see. I don't know why they would do this aside from its the player they're most familira with maybe? They have other surface level solving attempts but they're just. surface level.

> Vote Lynch Zolo
> Vote Lynch Random Asshole
> Vote Lynch T-Pein :endthis:

3 days in a row just sheeping top wagon. Its doing nothing.

Post automatically merged:

okay im ACTUALLY tutoring bye
@Pot Goblin come battle this. I ain’t your lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.