• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reads for the living players:

- BakiDou - cleared Sallu. Doesn't make sense from scum pov
- Hayumi - idk, Watson should show her towniness
- Lord Melkor - is hard to say how come he has that Poe as town. Scum
- Sallucion - lie detected town by Baki, towny usage of action, gave Charlie a refill.
- CakeWalker - she's not solving in the classic way, but she was more paranoid when town. Also what I said before. Scum imo. Use of action today was lamist and suboptimal.
- The Orca - peeked town. I hope he's not healing Cake.
- Pot Goblin - peeked town by Indogo, towny vibe
- Cubey Replaced by Jesse Pinkman - why he invested me because I didn't play more active without reading my Iso where it was clear Charlie investigated me and failed. Also, what Prof said about his claim being different than what Sallu posted about him and the invest om Sallu.
- Kiku - idk, towny sparkles but not enough to call her town.
- Luka - play looks good. If he is mafia we can't find him.
- Red Night - probably scum
- Alwaysmind - maybe town, but not sure. Nit in the immediate Poe.

I have 2 vote count, so I'm gonna

[Vote lynch CakeWalker]

Don't follow this just yet - I need to see where any other wagons go for now (Jesse's)

There's some mild eagerness for a Jesse wagon with votes immediately placed on him and I want to determine whether there's motive at play here even if his vote on Ekko during the wagon on Hayumi and his conflicted actions is damning
Or determine whether there's a couple of dirty bussers on Jesse instead

The best scenario is we get 2 scum in Cake and Jesse, but it makes it harder for me to analyze what occured after a potential scum flip because it requires us needing to flip Jess/Cake the following phase which will put us in a pickle given how much killing power scum has so far

Either Cake or Jess gets investigated to potentially rile Jesse out

Or if we don't go with Jess or Cake for the lynch today (because CFDs are chaotic and I'm not gonna rule that out either), Luka, Orca

Personally if we don't flip either of them today I'd invest Orca just for peace of mind
I'm assuming there was one invest on GF earlier on - tends to happen with highly suspected players or those paranoid around slots (i.e.; Ekko)
It could be that an invest was not yet placed on the GF but I think it has a lower chance of being the reality

Status
Not open for further replies.