on Luka
Powerful bite
on Michelle
Activate Lionfish
Manta Ray
on Kiku
Here's my night actions

I probably should've asked Fuji if Angler interacts with Ambush

But I wanted to see whether a positive action would've been deflected - this will hopefully clear up any failed actions that might've interacted with one another?

Or I'm just not understanding this SRM crap

BakiDou - Helped Catch Cake
Lord Melkor - Simply find other slots townier
The Orca - Two Inno scans, though may look shakey if Luka flips scum
Kiku - PoE scum between him and Luka
Luka - Lean more town but need to hear Prof's case

Alwaysmind - Goin with Inno scan, too LHF as well
Dr. Watson - Slot is simply town
Also tell me why you think Watson is simply town and why AM being LHF makes him not scum?

Quote your ISOs for a second here
I have 0 cle what you mean by this
anyways let me continue complaining
I chopped t-pein, I voted polar, I hard pushed Jesse, i locked multiple correct town. Its blatent I dont have TMI, its blatent im town. Genuinly speaking this is the worst push ive ever seen by any town in any game
Post automatically merged:

Politely fuck off then
sorry alot of words
also im lurka not scumka

Literally gives an opening to bounce some ideas for whether it's a scum message or town deadset on you as the lynch

I'm putting work in for that reason, if you aren't going to bother, you'll be sorely disappointed

Town
Orca
BakiDou
Sallucion

AlwaysMind
CakeWalker
Watson
RedNight
Kiku

Lord Melkor
Pot Goblin

Evil

Cake lowered since everybody keeps telling me im wrong about them(certain people) and I hate myself
if cake is town I still win tho since I correctly red them
RN lowered simply due to POE
I hate towning

Not gonna ISO melkor since theyre consensus scum and its a waste of my time
Nevermind, I'll do it for you

Literally gives an opening to bounce some ideas for whether it's a scum message or town deadset on you as the lynch

I'm putting work in for that reason, if you aren't going to bother, you'll be sorely disappointed
Okay I skimmed it
idt I can really contriubte much other than syaing it wasnt me
I kinda hate using :3 too. Feels narcisisstic like the emote is looking down on me
thats just self meta tho

stop tinfoiling on me
I tell people every game they cant read me without meta, they always fail, and then they blame me when I flip town

like why are you trolling...or not.
why would I be trlling I had them as scum lmao
why would scum even kill red night thats rly dumb
Each night, I get an item that can be use d for a benefitial effect. this lalowed me to get holy herlm of miracles as well; saying I have this ability permanemt ly disables its use. Have to out it tho due to this awful push

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Narrow me into an exact order on your POE here (basically rank these yellows and why they are in the order they are)
Town
Baki
Watson
Alwaysmind

The Orca
Luka
Kiku

Melkor
Scum

With Alwaysmind I more or less see his slot as a lynch bait slot, offers absolutely zero content to really solve so mechanics simply come through. Snag of course is potential GF passive but I feel it would be more likely on another slot considering potential paths which I'll get into

I mentioned this earlier but it is Watson's attempts at solving that makes me believe she is town as it feels very similar to Metal Gear Watson. Considering the slot was coasting before I see it as a big enough improvement to be town read

Orca most solid out of the PoE due to the double inno scans, though Luka flipping scum could hurt that unless Luka flips Orange

Luka I feel is town due to Cake flipping scum and the shenanigans with the message but the fella might have a case against him plus only mechanics in his favor is one he did on himself which isn't the most reliable.

Kiku is kinda similar to Alwaysmind where there isn't much to solve on (though I could be mistaken if I do an ISO), makes Sense PoE wise as scum

Status
Not open for further replies.