- Vegapunk, Kizaru, Sentomaru, Kuma and Bonney live together for a time, while Vegapunk does all kinds of experiments on Kuma
- Kuma lowdiffs Kizaru in a training match
- Judge's cloning technique is also used on Kuma to create the other Pacifista's
- Erasing Kuma's mind was a direct order from Saturn and wasn't part of the deal Kuma made with the WG

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I always wondered why Oda made her look kind of like an evil Shanks.

Now I wish I didn't know...

So many things I wish I hadn't known.
:crybeard:
I feel like Garling is a killer, not a fucker.

I think Bonney's father is Shanks' brother. Shanks was taken from his Celestial Dragon parents and raised as a pirate with Roger. Bonney was taken from the Celestial Dragons by her parent and raised by a man who became a pirate.

Either way, yeah, if you somehow had Shanks and Bonney being related on your One Piece Bingo, cross that off, looks like.

I feel like Garling is a killer, not a fucker.

I think Bonney's father is Shanks' brother. Shanks was taken from his Celestial Dragon parents and raised as a pirate with Roger. Bonney was taken from the Celestial Dragons by her parent and raised by a man who became a pirate.

Either way, yeah, if you somehow had Shanks and Bonney being related on your One Piece Bingo, cross that off, looks like.
I think he has every characteristic of the dark triad
He would enjoy it to rape a Revo commander
He is probably manipulative, a narcissist and emotionally cold
He has no empathy for others and is arrogant as hell

1099: Ultimatum

-Cover Page is Roger getting choked by Rayleigh after drawing a mustache on his face when Rayleigh was drunk and asleep

-Kuma repells the invading army, and kills the former King
-Bonney is kidnapped by Saturn during Kuma's assault, and Saturn tells Kuma he won't bother harming Bonney, since she's destined to die anyway.
-Saturn knew Ginny would return to Sorbet Kingdom, and planned to use Bonney to capture Kuma

-Saturn will help cure Bonney, but only if Kuma agrees to become a pirate/warlord/cyborg

-We see Bonney get raised by Vegapunk and Kuma
-In between these happy scenes, Kuma is forced to attack revolutions in WG associated kingdoms, and steal from not-affiliated kingdoms
-The official narrative is that Kuma, the King of the Sorbet Kingdom, is stealing from poor kingdoms out of greed
-Dragon and Iva confront Kuma, but he says nothing and teleports away

-Once Bonney is cured, Kuma teleports her back to the Sorbet Kingdom, with a note asking the citizens to take her and flee, so she can't be captured again
-Furious with Kuma, Saturn orders his memories and personality to be erased
-We see Bonney form the Bonney Pirates in the Sorbet Kingdom to save Kuma

-Cut to present time, Saturn states that Bonney would have been better off if Kuma had died on God Valley, and that his entire life's struggle was meaningless
-Saturn says that Nika is a pitiful god, and that laughter and dancing cannot stop a force such as the Gorosei

-Saturn orders the Marines to shoot Bonney, but, as they are about to, Sanji awakens CoC, knocking most of the surrounding Marines out
-Saturn laughs, and starts to crush Bonney himself
-Zoro cuts through Saturn's arm, freeing Bonney
-Before Saturn can retaliate, the Ancient Robot punches him in the face
-Saturn is shocked, and calls the Ancient Robot by name
-The Ancient Robot stares down at Saturn, and says, "No, I am not the one you knew in the past. I am Bartholomew Kuma. I was asleep for a long time... but, then, I finally heard them: the Drums of Liberation!"
-The Ancient Robot/Kuma uppercuts Saturn in the face, doing the Nika pose as his fist slams into Saturn's chin:

-Saturn is enraged, while Bonney (caught by Sanji) weeps out, "Daddy!?!"

Editor's Note: "Kuma's memories were placed into the Ancient Robot? Will Kuma be able to protect Bonney from Saturn?!?"

No break next week

L

-Cover Page is Roger getting choked by Rayleigh after drawing a mustache on his face when Rayleigh was drunk and asleep

-Bonney is kidnapped by Saturn during Kuma's assault, and Saturn tells Kuma he won't bother harming Bonney, since she's destined to die anyway.
-Saturn knew Ginny would return to Sorbet Kingdom, and planned to use Bonney to capture Kuma

-Saturn will help cure Bonney, but only if Kuma agrees to become a pirate/warlord/cyborg

-In between these happy scenes, Kuma is forced to attack revolutions in WG associated kingdoms, and steal from not-affiliated kingdoms
-The official narrative is that Kuma, the King of the Sorbet Kingdom, is stealing from poor kingdoms out of greed

-Once Bonney is cured, Kuma teleports her back to the Sorbet Kingdom, with a note asking the citizens to take her and flee, so she can't be captured again

-Cut to present time, Saturn states that Bonney would have been better off if Kuma had died on God Valley, and that his entire life's struggle was meaningless
-Saturn says that Nika is a pitiful god, and that laughter and dancing cannot stop a force such as the Gorosei

-Saturn orders the Marines to shoot Bonney, but, as they are about to, Sanji awakens CoC, knocking most of the surrounding Marines out
-The Ancient Robot stares down at Saturn, and says, "No, I am not the one you knew in the past. I am Bartholomew Kuma. I was asleep for a long time... but, then, I finally heard them: the Drums of Liberation!"
-The Ancient Robot/Kuma uppercuts Saturn in the face, doing the Nika pose as his fist slams into Saturn's chin:

Editor's Note: "Kuma's memories were placed into the Ancient Robot? Will Kuma be able to protect Bonney from Saturn?!?"

No break next week
I laughed 2 times while reading, firstly, the part where Kuma did not care about Bonney's damage, and secondly, Sanji's use of acoc.
:luffylaugh:

No break next week
Nice, seems we are getting a 30 page chapter

Nice, seems we are getting a 30 page chapter
It depends on how fast Oda wants to get through the flashback. We know Oda rushed through Logue Town to get Dragon in chapter 100, I think we're seeing the same thing with Dragon and chapter 1,100.

We need a resolution to Sorbet, Kuma becoming a cyborg, and Bonney being cured then freed. Oda can definitely do that within 6-8 pages if he chooses to.

It depends on how fast Oda wants to get through the flashback. We know Oda rushed through Logue Town to get Dragon in chapter 100, I think we're seeing the same thing with Dragon and chapter 1,100.

We need a resolution to Sorbet, Kuma becoming a cyborg, and Bonney being cured then freed. Oda can definitely do that within 6-8 pages if he chooses to.
It is impossible to see the dragon in Egghead unless is Oda wants to completely disrupt the concept of time, the war will be over until the dragon arrives, in short, this is not possible.

It is impossible to see the dragon in Egghead unless is Oda wants to completely disrupt the concept of time, the war will be over until the dragon arrives, in short, this is not possible.
I think Dragon is a wind based Mythical Dragon Zoan who can travel at incredibly fast speeds.

I'm also on the fence about him being able to carry his ship, the Wind Granma, in that form.

If Dragon left when we last saw him, when he was talking to Sabo and Ivankov after Kuma disappeared, that gives him a day and a half to make it from Kamabakka to Egghead. Is it possible for a Dragon to fly that fast? We'll see.

C

Cruxroux

The way you defended Kizaru is very funny luffy clearly stated that his aim was to distract her he wasn't trying to beat her he hit her once and he fell to the ground she can't even move . How did Kizaru beat luffy or rather she couldn't beat him we didn't see him hit her even once because of the disadvantage of the luffy fruit so as long as kizaru can't do anything she's disgraced lmao
Yes proceeds to tell him personally we are 100 x stronger than last time , "Strong Presence" , go all out in g4 as well , got Fodderised in that , lmao now keep the cope up with distract Kizaru. He couldn't do shit Kizaru spent most time with vegapunk than Luffy lmao.
I didn't defended Kizaru , I defended the unnecessary slander. Talking as if Luffy did something Thunder Bagua level or Kamasuri level and still standing. Mf Is out cold. Can't even talk , G4 drawback was simply couldn't use for the next 10 mins. G5 drawbacks are even worse.
If that shit happens Luffy should avoid using it but apparently that hax is the only thing which makes him Yonkou level momentarily.
Do we see Zoro Spam Ashura? No lmao or else he power creeps MC in the worst way possible.

Luffy sacrifice a lot of things in order fight at that potential.
You spewed bullshit in the name of defending your fav character , but didn't give me name or panel of a Yonkou (WB, Roger , Kaido , Bigmam , Shanks) to just land One hit and get KO'ed themselves. Come back when you will have one.
Luffy is single handedly insulting the Yonkou title just by carrying it.
Like how Luffy "somehow" hit Kizaru , if Luffy gets hit by shanks Kamasuri , it's a done deal lol if Kizaru fodder clones scratched him.

Yes proceeds to tell him personally we are 100 x stronger than last time , "Strong Presence" , go all out in g4 as well , got Fodderised in that , lmao now keep the cope up with distract Kizaru. He couldn't do shit Kizaru spent most time with vegapunk than Luffy lmao.
I didn't defended Kizaru , I defended the unnecessary slander. Talking as if Luffy did something Thunder Bagua level or Kamasuri level and still standing. Mf Is out cold. Can't even talk , G4 drawback was simply couldn't use for the next 10 mins. G5 drawbacks are even worse.
If that shit happens Luffy should avoid using it but apparently that hax is the only thing which makes him Yonkou level momentarily.
Do we see Zoro Spam Ashura? No lmao or else he power creeps MC in the worst way possible.

Luffy sacrifice a lot of things in order fight at that potential.
You spewed bullshit in the name of defending your fav character , but didn't give me name or panel of a Yonkou (WB, Roger , Kaido , Bigmam , Shanks) to just land One hit and get KO'ed themselves. Come back when you will have one.
Luffy is single handedly insulting the Yonkou title just by carrying it.
Like how Luffy "somehow" hit Kizaru , if Luffy gets hit by shanks Kamasuri , it's a done deal lol if Kizaru fodder clones scratched him.
Luffy needs to bloom his haki further ngl