Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I'm doing this is because of the last game

I didn't have a contingency plan if a player flipped town toward endgame and it was down to one lynch the following phase
I just assumed "scum lol rekt"
I didn't re-evaluate and try to think of a different solve in the case I was wrong

Now, I don't think I'm wrong, but evaluating other possible avenues and secondary solves is crucial in the case a lynch on one of them backfires and the following phase we misread

Do we understand each other?
If by some miracle we clear Melkor & AM as Town then there is 2 scum in you, Orca, Pot, & Kiku

I’m not sure how you ever think we don’t add them to the POE lol

contingency plan
Precustionsry measure
Etc

I think this will only click post game on what I'm trying to get at.
I guess what Im saying is what other choice do we have but to do that as a contingency plan?

If we can clear Melkor & AM it’s automatic that it HAS to happen that we move Pot & Kiku into PoE. There’s no legitimate alternative that I see. (Especially from your shoes as someone that becomes the default scum lock if we don’t as one of the only 2 players left to find the last 2 scum if we don’t include them)

As far as I’m concerned they’re in it now. The last scum PoE is AM, You, Pot, Kiku, Orca already and the goal is to Tier that PoE into most to least likely to be scum

Sent in actions, Baki is protected and should have roleblock immunity!

And no, when my explanations fail, it's beating a dead horse. I'm not going to spend more time on feeling absolutely miserable over my failure to communicate and convey my thoughts properly because I mean
Fuck would I

I will admit the biggest issue is I'm trying to play five steps ahead and five steps backward simultaneously. It APPEARS that this is pro and con depending on how I go about it, I'll have to do some thinking next game.

ONWARDS
Solve is AM and Melkor if we want to ignore precautions and not have s secondary PoE in the case one of the boys flip town

Unfortunately I'm starting to abhor SRM and bastard mechanics because it obstructs my methods of solving, imagine keeping track of endless actions and having to look for any redirects or reasons actions would fail
Is Fuji masochistic? Does he hate himself?

I guess what Im saying is what other choice do we have but to do that as a contingency plan?

If we can clear Melkor & AM it’s automatic that it HAS to happen that we move Pot & Kiku into PoE. There’s no legitimate alternative that I see. (Especially from your shoes as someone that becomes the default scum lock if we don’t as one of the only 2 players left to find the last 2 scum if we don’t include them)

As far as I’m concerned they’re in it now. The last scum PoE is AM, You, Pot, Kiku, Orca already and the goal is to Tier that PoE into most to least likely to be scum
Ahhhh okay so we ARE on the same page
Thank god

I assumed you didn't agree with my secondary solve at all, this is good to know

What you should be asking imo is for every living player in this POE to rank the rest of the POE from town to scum and discusss why and try to come to a consensus together between you

Which covers the contingencies, as each scum read has a back up from there

What you should be asking imo is for every living player in this POE to rank the rest of the POE from town to scum and discusss why and try to come to a consensus together between you

Which covers the contingencies, as each scum read has a back up from there
I'm going to let others step up

People should not have to be pressured and questioned to do this endgame

You'll see why I'm saying this post game hopefully!

Hi I'm back, I caught up, I am updating my PoE obviously because prof has pointed out that Orca cannot be orange because he has an inno and Orange GF has flipped. And I think he's less likely to be red than the other candidates, especially because...

melkor kiku pot goblin just due to poe
Luka is quite clearly a dirty busser, so I'm convinced his teammate has to be among these three names- ah, wait, hang on

melkor pot goblin just due to poe
Has to be among these 2 names, and I've been wanting to take out Melkor for days, and from my perspective Pot is the 2nd most townie player alive. So Red Team Final Member goes to Melkor. Renaming this team to The Greyhounds(on account of all the busses)

Final Orange member, would then be between AM and Watson. AM has been skating by the whole game, which he's done as town before, ofc, but it makes it so there's no real arguments to be made of, like, "well, maybe he's not scummy because blah blah blah", and his performance this phase has certainly been poor. My gut tells me not to trust Watson, but my head says there is no reason for AM not to go. So AM and Melkor is my solve as well.

I purposely am looking to take a back seat and need the POE’d Townies (which is everyone but Baki imo) to lead this and step up
+1 Backseating and waiting for sparks to fly with PoEs

Also I've embarrassed myself enough for now
I revoked my town leader capabilities after the fumble over miscommunication and being presumptuous

Lets roast chestnuts by the fire together, Prof

Status
Not open for further replies.