Got in another fight over Kid and got his account deleted after asking for it to be deleted for a long time.

I hope he comes back when the community is better/we're in Elbaf and Kid gets some hype.
Kid hype? I'll believe it when I see it. For now let's just keep powerscaling friendly. I personally don't mind a little bit of banter here and there as long as both parties understand it's all in good fun. We're not reddit people.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
Kid hype? I'll believe it when I see it. For now let's just keep powerscaling friendly. I personally don't mind a little bit of banter here and there as long as both parties understand it's all in good fun. We're not reddit people.
Kid's whole punk aesthetic fits really well with the battle to the death vibes the Giants give off, I think Kid might have found his place to really grow.

You're right, though, banter's fine, but personal attacks aren't. Sometimes people mean things as banter, but it gets taken as personal attacks, and then everything goes to hell.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Let's be clear tho. Colombia hasn't lost for 13 straight matches. Has a pretty decent team. Just beat Brazil solidly and you still think they'll end up behind teams like Venezuela or Ecuador? We're third rn and we're playing against paraguay next. We about to take the second spot.
ehhh i wouldn't say a 2x1 is solidly that's an extreme diff at best