CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
When Admiral Fans realize the Admirals were just hype-tools for Yonkou. Then Yonkou Fans realize the Youkou were just hype-tools for Shanks. Then Shanks Fans realize Shanks is just hype-tool for Blackbeard.

And then Luffy beats Blackbeard, and Yonkou fans and Admiral fans can finally ally themselves against the Straw Hats and root for Imu:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Astrology is just Space Racism
People think I hate Luffy because I want him to actually work for his wins. No, I just hate seeing lazy writing where the main-character gets gifted victories.

Luffy is an interesting character BECAUSE he wins in fights everyone else would give up on. THAT'S WHY I LOVE HIM. I want Luffy's wins to be as legitimate as possible so I don't have to hear how he lucked into becoming King of the Pirates.

Imu being this force everyone else fears that Luffy just spits in the face of and then kicks the crap out of, no matter how many times Imu knocks Luffy down, is why I read One Piece.

Luffy doesn't care who you are, if you fuck with his friends, he will become strong enough to beat you, not matter the cost to himself, and that's why I love him.

no i do not fear this bum who got 1 shot and drowned

That’s why you need to remember yourself about it on a daily basis?

You know yourself, oda did the same to luffy before and we know how this went.

SeaTonnes ,you people of the Kid Hater are living in fear of that great battle that will someday engulf the entire world...
Though it has nothing to do with me... When this somebody comes up again... The world will be turned upside down!!
OH yes! He will come up! That day will come!
EUSTASS CAPTAIN KID IS OUT THERE!

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals

SeaTonnes ,you people of the Kid Hater are living in fear of that great battle that will someday engulf the entire world...

Though it has nothing to do with me... When this somebody comes up again... The world will be turned upside down!!

the difference is luffy is the main character and kid is a bum ass side character that oda doesnt give a fuck about

as if a Urouge fan has any morals to downplay a character lol.