Same. And not to be morbid, I've long since accepted Oda, Gosho (Detective Conan), Morikawa (Ippo), and probably Araki will also leave us with incomplete manga/sagas. It is what it is.
I feel like since araki just makes small series within the same world rather than one constant story he’ll be able to finish whatever he chooses the last part of Jojo to be.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
H x h ending is ass
It's not really the ending tho lol

Basically "Hey guys if I die, please think this is the last scene, if I don't, I will actually draw the real ending"
well at least Togashi made 4 endings better than attack on titans
Well that aint hard to do :kobeha:
Which 4? Cause YYH’s ending was way worse than AoT
Well, YYH didn't even "end". Togashi just quit the manga lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ngl I would be ecstatic if he did the same as Togashi and just gave us 5-6 sentences of the ending

But then again, it would take him at least 2 years to come up with them
He just announced he has 8 new shows in the works at HBO, this isn’t counting the current few shows they have planned either.

the fat man will never tell us how the book ends to spite us

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's not really the ending tho lol

Basically "Hey guys if I die, please think this is the last scene, if I don't, I will actually draw the real ending"

Well that aint hard to do :kobeha:

Well, YYH didn't even "end". Togashi just quit the manga lol
It got an epilogue….In the middle of the first round of the end of series tournament.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I feel like since araki just makes small series within the same world rather than one constant story he’ll be able to finish whatever he chooses the last part of Jojo to be.
Bro snuck in Araki like we wouldn't notice
True, that's why I said "probably". Jojo's setup is obviously different. Oh and Araki is like 99% a confirmed vampire anyway :suresure: