ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1099: PACIFISTA

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
He already made the deal with Vegapunk
Saturn forced Vegapunk to completely wipe Kuma's memory, but not like he brought it up to Kuma for consideration. It was an ultimatum for Vegapunk
But we don't know why Kuma would become a WG dog which he hated the most.
Saturn probably threatened Bonney and Kuma made a deal with Saturn to save his daughter.
Post automatically merged:

"For PowerScaling enthusiasts."

I guess that answers a major issue with Vegapunk.

I think plenty were wondering why Vegapunk and his peace ambitions would create a mass robot army of destruction for the WG.

It was Saturn who was involved with that one.

Also, I was speculating it but is Oda gonna pull that each Gorosei somehow had their hands in the worlds affairs in their specific area?

Like how Saturn is Science and Defense and it seems he is gonna hijack the Pacifista Program to turn them into weapons for the WG.

Or how Warcury is Justice and he could have a major role to play with how corrupt the marines are. Just as an idea.

As in, maybe they all personally had a massive impact in turning the world of One Piece in such a messy state by doing something really shitty in their area of expertise.

Last edited:
Because his memories were wiped?
Maybe not wiped.
I am gonna go with the idea Kuma is inside the Iron Giant.

Kumas and the Giants memory circuits were swapped by Vegapunk when Kuma turned robotic.
Iron Giant awakened from Gear 5 cause its Kuma hearing it.

The one at the Red Line is the Iron Giant in Kuma trying to repeat what it did 200 years ago.
Maybe it reawakened somehow cause Dragon mentioned Mary Geoise.

And it all went out the window with the mother flame.

That's millions dead.

And more coming soon.
I mean, listen.
This chapter already confirms the Pacifista werent used as they were intended to cause of Saturn.
They were meant to bring peace. Imagine if we had multiple people like Kuma around who just go place to place helping people in need.

We dont know what Motherflame actually is, what it looks like even.
For all we know its the same thing.
There was some other use for it and the WG weaponized it, just how they used the Pacifista to kill.

Many such things even in human history.
Even the chainsaw was originally a device used to assist in births.
Now look how we use chainsaws.
Inventions falling into other hands and be used against their original purposes aint a thing that arose from fiction.

Even what we now know as military tanks started off as a invention for grain harvesting which was weaponized by the government and turned into the war machine it is today.

Last edited:
The wg been doing gencides long before Vegapunk was even alive 💀

It was York that sent the wg the mother flame it was never meant to used as a nuke
I mean, listen.
This chapter already confirms the Pacifista werent used as they were intended to cause of Saturn.
They were meant to bring peace. Imagine if we had multiple people like Kuma around who just go place to place helping people in need.

We dont know what Motherflame actually is, what it looks like even.
For all we know its the same thing.
There was some other use for it and the WG weaponized it, just how they used the Pacifista to kill.

Many such things even in human history.
Even the chainsaw was originally a device used to assist in births.
Now look how we use chainsaws.
Inventions falling into other hands and be used against their original purposes aint a thing that arose from fiction.
The difference is vegapunk knows precisely what people he's giving his inventions too.

Fuck this guy dragon should have killed him for becoming an asset to the WG

mistake or clue?

bonney sapphire missing as soon as sentomaru holds his axe, and this guy has great control of his haki

later when he not holding it, her gems are back....................

kuma as far as we see, does not use haki...so?

this hint that sapphire comes from df!?, if that not mistake in above panel. since bonney sitting on axe as soon as he touches it.

mistake or clue?

bonney sapphire missing as soon as sentomaru holds his axe, and this guy has great control of his haki

this hint that sapphire comes from df!?, if that not mistake in above panel. since bonney sitting on axe as soon as he touches it.
It's more likely an art error by Oda going by his history

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
mistake or clue?

Most likely a mistake that'll be fixed in official volume

Kuma being a chad as usual.

As I expected, spoilers weren't that exciting, not that it's totally trash tho, but the chapter itself was much more enjoyable. It's definitely a "the calm before the storm" chapter since next chapter will show how Shitpunk most likely deceived Kuma to turn him into a cyborg (or Kuma did it willingly) and we'll see how much Kuma suffered afterwards.

Say what you want but Oda never fails at making good flashbacks when he puts his mind to it
I wouldn't go that far. Oden's flashback still exist and it is by far the weakest flashback among the others. Yes, there were pretty cool moments with WB and Roger, we also saw Oden sailing along with them but everything went massively downhill after Oden returned to Wano again.

But well you also mentioned '...when he puts his mind to it" so you can at least argue that Oda wasn't putting his mind to Oden's flashback, lol.

Kuma being a chad as usual.

As I expected, spoilers weren't that exciting, not that it's totally trash tho, but the chapter itself was much more enjoyable. It's definitely a "the calm before the storm" chapter since next chapter will show how Shitpunk most likely deceived Kuma to turn him into a cyborg (or Kuma did it willingly) and we'll see how much Kuma suffered afterwards.
i think vegapunk has some redeeming qualities

he went behind wg and stored kuma memories behind there back, the proof was he kept kuma df/memories in sealed room, wg unaware. thinking he deleted kuma memory fully which was not the case.

also bonney the trigger to restoring kuma, from vegapunk clue "i can't it will only hurt you"

kuma memory plus her life in danger. vega punk told luffy to bring bonney above, which means he setting recovery process for kuma/right time now.