Rewatching some of my favorite moments from the Naruto anime

man, i don't care how much shit Naruto gets

i really love the series

must be all nostalgia i guess

Naruto had good luck with Pierrot making such an iconic anime, with the sakuga animation sequences, insane coreos for the fights and the extremely memorable and unique soundtrack

and Naruto also had amazing luck with CC2 making their games, still some of the best anime games out there

everything combined just elevated the IP so much

Last edited by a moderator:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

i really love the series

Naruto had good luck with Toei making such an iconic anime, with the sakuga animation sequences, insane coreos for the fights and the extremely memorable and unique soundtrack

and Naruto also had amazing luck with CC2 making their games, still some of the best anime games out there

It's been a while since I watched Naruto, but every time I watch a scene or listen to the Anime's OST, I feel like I've returned to that incredible atmosphere created by Kishimoto.

It's not over yet bro, believe in Dragon hype.:myman:
There's no reason to want his presence now that Oda has already done shit to him, doing something now after neglecting Ginny for 2 years is ridiculous. The issue now moves away from power levels and wanting to see your powers and strength levels. His presence became as pleasant as the presence of that uncle who beats his wife at a party.

i really love the series

Naruto had good luck with Toei making such an iconic anime, with the sakuga animation sequences, insane coreos for the fights and the extremely memorable and unique soundtrack

Toei has nothing to do with Naruto.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
There's no reason to want his presence now that Oda has already done shit to him, doing something now after neglecting Ginny for 2 years is ridiculous. The issue now moves away from power levels and wanting to see your powers and strength levels. His presence became as pleasant as the presence of that uncle who beats his wife at a party.
Calm down bro lol.:milaugh:

Oda will do Dragon looks great.

I guess I'll make a prediction for saturn bonney situation as well.

Who's gonna save bonney from all the shooters?. It's Zoro.

Zoro using one name attack KoH(i prefer Rashomon KoH version) and one shot lucci(please Loda, cut off lucci both arms), the effect of Zoro advance CoC knock out all the shooters, saving bonney without him knowing it.

The effect and the distance of Zoro advance CoC is just like what shanks do to green bull, but more powerful!. The hype is real!.
:finally::steef::zosmug:
C'mon Loda, we know you can do it.

Calm down bro lol.:milaugh:

Oda will do Dragon looks great.
I personally can't forgive Oden, he abandoned his nation even though he was in Wano and saw that things weren't going well, he followed the selfish path of the adventure and went after the one piece with Roger. Whitebeard also let Ace go after Teach even though he knew Teach since he was little and possibly knew that he was very dangerous. Even though he was warned by Shanks, he ignored the warning, and then went there to sacrifice several members of his fleet to rescue Ace, who still died.
Nothing Oda does will justify the moral error made by Dragon, the scar is already on the character.
:hope:

C

Cruxroux