CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I want 1,100 to blow my socks off. My hype is way too high again. Hehhhhhhhh.
Post automatically merged:

I have to snuff that idea fella
Big Mom Pirates struck first by kidnapping sanji
That candy fuckers bitchin and whinin should fall on deaf ears cause he ain't no angle
:pepestop:
Nope, it's Judge's fault. Judge had 4 other kids and intentionally sought out the one he exiled and told to never claim the Vinsmoke name, just to make Sanji as fucking miserable as possible.

Big Mom was the arc antagonist, but Judge was Sanji's antagonist in Whole Cake Island.

Big Mom and Judge are giant assholes, Perospero likes helping out children and did everything he could to stop Big Mom from hurting innocent civilians during her rampage.

Hell, Perospero even let Wanda and Carrot live in Onigashima.

Perospero is really underrated as a complex villain, he's cruel, but not mindlessly so, and actually seems to have a pretty strict moral code for a pirate. Sad he got so overshaowed by Katakuri, but, hey, infinite more moments than Smoothie got.

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I want 1,100 to blow my socks off. My hype is way too high again. Hehhhhhhhh.
Post automatically merged:

Nope, it's Judge's fault. Judge had 4 other kids and intentionally sought out the one he exiled and told to never claim the Vinsmoke name, just to make Sanji as fucking miserable as possible.

Big Mom was the arc antagonist, but Judge was Sanji's antagonist in Whole Cake Island.

Big Mom and Judge are giant assholes, Perospero likes helping out children and did everything he could to stop Big Mom from hurting innocent civilians during her rampage.

Hell, Perospero even let Wanda and Carrot live in Onigashima.

Perospero is really underrated as a complex villain, he's cruel, but not mindlessly so, and actually seems to have a pretty strict moral code for a pirate. Sad he got so overshaowed by Katakuri, but, hey, infinite more moments than Smoothie got.
:pepeanger: