Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
More proof Zoro and Luffy run this show lmao.
Well, no proof really needed to know top 2 characters are top 2 characters lol

I love supporting character side stories that bring a change of pace, but I do understand how it can affect the overall activity here.

im a big fan of Ultear, Wendy, Brandish and Juvia
Ultear changed a lot design wise from what I remember. There were so many female characters in FT lol, Mashima knew what he was doing with that. He could definitely help Oda there with all the Nami clones running around. The fan service blowed tho.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Well, no proof really needed to know top 2 characters are top 2 characters lol

I love supporting character side stories that bring a change of pace, but I do understand how it can affect the overall activity here.
You'd be surprised to know the number of people who think removing Zoro from the equation doesn't change much. Thank God they can't say the same about Luffy as he's the literal MC lmao.

The fact that like 90% of the regular posters here are Brazilian make your avy so much funnier :suresure:
Just have it for @Peroroncino , never gets old.
:suresure:

I'd say I clap but after the Bonney drama I'm playing it safe
Ultear is 20-21, Irene is far older, but I can understand why you hold yourself after the Bonney fiasco...

:josad:

Ireneโ€ฆ..
Her fight with Erza was soo bad man
He never should Erza win in that battle, even thought Irene hold back a lot and basically kill herself.
Look at the current arc, Gajeel got stomped by God Serena, Jellal and the OS got stomped by August, the equal of Irene.
Yet Erza matched and destroy Irene strongest move? it was just ass, Erza should get same threatment as Jellal, getting asskicked...

And then I would let Irene+August fight in a epic battle against Acnologia(bit nerfing him for the final battle)...
Sadly Mashima choose the opposite...

Status
Not open for further replies.