Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Yes but I wish it was Acnologia who did it.
August and Irene been legends, even guys like Jellal and Gildarts been fodders compare to these two, yet Erza matching Irene was stupid.
Let August and Irene face Acnologia after defeating Erza/Gildarts, would be much better.
Erza scaling is weird.
100 year quest she enchanted her swords with Natsu and Gray , demon/devil slayer magic.
I don't to what extent she can use it but still got bullied by Laxus my man.
:myman::myman:
PLers so starved for agenda panels they're powerscaling Fairy Tail in the spoiler thread :gokulaugh:

Yes but I wish it was Acnologia who did it.
August and Irene been legends, even guys like Jellal and Gildarts been fodders compare to these two, yet Erza matching Irene was stupid.
Let August and Irene face Acnologia after defeating Erza/Gildarts, would be much better.
August shat his pants when Acnologia got serious and one shotted God Serena.

Dude didn't even realize what had transpired, until Acno killed Serena and reached a 100m behind him 😭
Acnologia could've blitzed August instead of Serena and he would've been one shot too.

It was established that everyone in Alverez, Zeref included, were complete fodders to Acnologia. Which was why they needed Zeref to get fairy heart.
August + Eileen vs a serious Acnologia ends in a second, where both gets one shotted

Quite honestly, Acnologia deserved his own arc, instead of being a footnote at the end of Alverez arc.
Dude was way too powerful for that arc, and had too much buildup to get a grand total of 5 chapters dedicated to him at the end

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
August shat his pants when Acnologia got serious and one shotted God Serena.

Dude didn't even realize what had transpired, until Acno killed Serena and reached a 100m behind him 😭
Acnologia could've blitzed August instead of Serena and he would've been one shot too.

It was established that everyone in Alverez, Zeref included, were complete fodders to Acnologia. Which was why they needed Zeref to get fairy heart.

Quite honestly, Acnologia deserved his own arc, instead of being a footnote at the end of Alverez arc.
Dude was way too powerful for that arc, and had too much buildup to get a grand total of 5 chapters dedicated to him at the end
Agreed Acnologia was built up has this big bad only to be taken out within 5 chapters Hades lasted longer very disappointing end to a character hyped to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.