Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1100 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

After seeing Kizaru doing the Nika’s dance it is hard to see him as a real antagonist anymore tbh:kayneshrug:

The big event of Egghead is that a marine admiral joined the SH pirates :saden:
And he was used as a delivery person by Saturn. Hahaha. First as a waiter, then as a Den Den Mushi delivery person. :saden:

Yeah Ace did fight Jinbe for 5 days.
Ace has insane firepower, can clash with Aokiji's named attack, he can wrap an Island with flames & he could clash with Yamato & Water(!) Jinbe as a Rookie.
Marco obviously has the matchup advantage vs Ace since Phx fire will win out in clashes, but i believe Ace is Superior in a lot of attributes; especially when both of them are put up against other opponents.

I'm not saying Marco is weak, I'm saying that Ace has been underestimated. WB/Kaidou, Ace/Yamato, Marco/King & Jozu/Queen are the parallels between the Beast Pirates & WBP.
Yeah ace is super strong. For sure

but marco has TOO much going for him to consider him weaker than Ace man.
yeah i know oda loves ace and wanks him every arc. But marco just has too many feats

he also clashed with admirals
He clashed with big mom which shock the oceans around Onigashima.

he has shanks wanking his balls to join him.
Not once but twice, even tho shanks doesnt seem to accept DF user but he can make exception for marco

i still have Marco > Ace.

and if u remember few days ago i asked where would u rank ace and what are your thoughts on him, since i think he is HEAVILY underrated

Luffy goes all out and as a result barely fights 20 min.
He always spam strongest attack once unlocked.

How many times have we seen Zoro spam Ashura in every fight of his?
Ashura is mode Zoro goes into and do differnt final attacks .
Luffy spamming his strongest attack after it unlock not really truth at all .
He did not spam the move he beat don with vs Kat or crack .
He did vs Kaido but kaido was much stronger than everyone else that luffy try everything and you can be certain luffy won't be spaming BG

Kizaru is also a slave as he stated himself, I wouldn't surprise if he ends up turning a revolutionary, the RA is pretty underwhelming powerwise so him and Vegapunk joining should give them the proper advantage against WG

S

Sasaki Kojirō

But but but but I thought Kizaru was a damn too cold psychopath, doesn't show emotion, but here he is being a waiter, Den Den Mushi delivery person, and finally a dancer of Nika.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
and if u remember few days ago i asked where would u rank ace and what are your thoughts on him, since i think he is HEAVILY underrated
Yep i saw it.

Ace is the type of character who you can never accurately powerscale outside of him being weaker than Teach & stronger than Jinbe, because Oda continues to be dropping new feats for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.