Love how @Pringles has an accuracy ranking for hint provider reactions lol

This dude be finding hintos from any arab rando on twitter :kobeha:

I just randomly find these videos scrolling through NFL or Football news lol
I post everything I find for you guys.

However, I know what every info is worth and how most leakers "hype up" chapters.

Lance is a true One Piece fan, he loves this series as a whole so he will often find stuff hype. I also perceive the story that way, I love most stuff Oda does, last chapter was hype for me too. So you should not blame him when he hypes up stuff because he really finds this stuff hype, it's how he perceives this story and we should be grateful that we are getting leaks from a guy who loves One Piece so much.

Scotch's reactions are often based on how the chapter will hit the fandom. It's not really "how good a chapter is" but more "how will this chapter make the fandom split". So, he will often ask people to wear a seatbelt based on how the chapter will hit the fandom. He did it when Kizaru was hit by Luffy for instance.

Pew doesn't like doing hints and reactions in general so he stays away from them when he can. However, he "sometimes" hypes up chapters (more rarely than Lance and Scotch) and when he does, it's because the chapters are really hype. He did this when we saw the Gorosei and Imu fight Cobra and when we were having peak after peak chapters.

Drumz is more difficult to convince. He usually is much more difficult with the ratings and will not always agree with the previous leakers.

When a chapter is really good, you get hype from all of them.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I post everything I find for you guys.

However, I know what every info is worth and how most leakers "hype up" chapters.

Lance is a true One Piece fan, he loves this series as a whole so he will often find stuff hype. I also perceive the story that way, I love most stuff Oda does, last chapter was hype for me too. So you should not blame him when he hypes up stuff because he really finds this stuff hype, it's how he perceives this story and we should be grateful that we are getting leaks from a guy who loves One Piece so much.

Scotch's reactions are often based on how the chapter will hit the fandom. It's not really "how good a chapter is" but more "how will this chapter make the fandom split". So, he will often ask people to wear a seatbelt based on how the chapter will hit the fandom. He did it when Kizaru was hit by Luffy for instance.

Pew doesn't like doing hints and reactions in general so he stays away from them when he can. However, he "sometimes" hypes up chapters (more rarely than Lance and Scotch) and when he does, it's because the chapters are really hype. He did this when we saw the Gorosei and Imu fight Cobra and when we were having peak after peak chapters.

Drumz is more difficult to convince. He usually is much more difficult with the ratings and will not always agree with the previous leakers.

When a chapter is really good, you get hype from all of them.
My GOAT hint collector has it down to a science :steef:

I also thought last chapter was amazing tbh, fucking sucks that I have to agree with Ledon :whitepress: