Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are true ,but they got deleted so probably not true.
Hopefully they are not true since it would make the Gorosei look increasingly dumb . The longer these ancient bums have known about Luffy being Nika, the more stupid they look for not sending something to kill or capture Luffy while he was still a rookie pirate or a civilian.

I swear these sassenachs are one step away from having had a tracking device with a camera on Dragon's dong just so that they knew what location and date Luffy was conceived on. :shame:

Flashback: Portraying Kuma as toxically Kind that would never hurt a fly

TB: Kuma cold heartedly give All of Luffys pain to already fragile Zoro despite being on Luffys side day 1.

Okay?
To be fair:
That is exactly what Kuma has been doing his entire life. Took on the pain of people he cares for.
Why wouldnt Kuma do it?

some people need to take chill Oda just got back from Eye operation . I expected flashback to not end soon eitherway .

Its good he fleshed out too much on Kuma last two chapters could have been easily single chapter but now fb ends cant wait for the real fight .

Hopefully they are not true since it would make the Gorosei look increasingly dumb . The longer these ancient bums have known about Luffy being Nika, the more stupid they look for not sending something to kill or capture Luffy while he was still a rookie pirate or a civilian.

I swear these sassenachs are one step away from having had a tracking device with a camera on Dragon's dong just so they know what location and date Luffy was conceived on. :shame:
:kobeha:

Ngl WG doesn‘t have the best track record for dealing with stuff perfectly ,Ohara as example they didn‘t even notice the books in the lake :kobeha:

It‘s the little mistakes over time who are coming now to haunt them .

WG became really sloppy those past 50 years :risitameh:

I enjoyed the flashback up until current chapter. Now it just feels like it's dragging, like what more is there? Is Oda going to follow Kuma on every mission he was sent on, TB and Sabaody from Kuma's side, follow his reslavery, and rehash things? Last chapter would have been a good cut.

Visit Foosha, get called for a different mission, end FB.
Well this chapter final put into place why Kuma help the SH so much and how Bonny get on the sea.
I sure it also have some more stuff ( look dragon beat the bad dad rep lol )
We on message board work out things average reader just want thing to fill in good.

Status
Not open for further replies.