Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning.

Ok, this chapter explains nothing. Why it was important to keep Bonney AFTER kuma lost his mind to the point of sending a admiral and the prospect of her not being in Marijeoa something to fear? That was what I wanted to know from the start : /

And people said that One Piece would end in 2024 after Wano. With this pace 2034 will be too early.

Are the haters just a vocal minority? Or am I missing something here?
I can't wrap my head around it. The majority of comments in the spoiler threads are hate comments, but the votes show otherwise. Can someone explain it to me?

There are many accounts who just read the spoilers and discussions here and don't take part in the powerscaling madness that goes on. The haters are the minority.

That's exactly my point.

It's out of character for Kuma to give all the pain To Zoro
He was testing the SH and everyone there , it was not about only giving Zoro luffy pain .
That only happen when everyone else went KO and Zoro KO sanji and decide to do it .
Kuma is nice guy but the still wipe out countries as a revs and you would think loyal matter to him .

I told y'all. Kuma going to foosha was either gonna be even more luffy chosen one shenanigans. Or it was gonna be irrelevant and useless.

Seems it was the latter.

Oda be stretching the flashback and the story like he has the gomu gomu no mi lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.