you guys should just accept it already man

it's a lost cause

Luffy is special and predestined asf at this point

there's really no turning back anymore

and Oda is just gonna keeping adding things to that prophecy shit

no point in losing your mind over it

B

Borasey79

so her DF went from 'age' to 'if i can imagine it, i can be it!!!!1111'?

'k

:whitepress:
I think it's more of a "All the different ages/time periods that this body went and could go through", from the cemented and unaltered past to all the possible futures there could be.

Pew already knew it since a very famous Twitter account put my name on their Tweet.

I apologize to him if this bothered him.

However, I posted the screenshots here and shared them with you only.

I'm not responsible for what happens outside of here :optimistic:
@Pringles you are now officially part of leaker Drama :kobeha:
@Pew is not responsible for what he says in a random Discord server, he never said that it was legit in the first place.

I'm not responsible for a Twitter account spreading what Pew said in a Discord server.

My only responsibility here is screenshotting what Pew said in BDA Discord and posting it here. Now, I post EVERY SINGLE thing I find, including random stuff coming from very fraudulent Twitter accounts like AHMEDYEHYA.

Moreover, anyone could have done that and the reason I knew Pew was in BDA was because somebody else did that in the past.

It did bother me that a Twitter account took my screenshot and posted it as if it was some leak when it was only a message in a Discord server that I wanted to share with you guys only.

So as I said, if this bothers @Pew, I'm sincerely apologizing to him and I will stop screenshotting his messages for respect to him.

Being able to Access different timelines combined with future sight: the almighty.

Now i get why oda left yamato in wano, bonney + yamato would be the new wings of the PK hahahahahahahah.

Rocks had one guy able to create earthcakes alongside other able to fly and turn everything he touched to be into a perpetuate state of flying.

Its only right that the future PK has a reality warper dimension hopper + mythical zoan able to control ice as his wings.
Unless Bonny has haki she nothing Kizaru phase threw her move and kick mile to grow .
plus you know that shit going get hit with Haki hax that why she can't do shit to Saturn .

Status
Not open for further replies.