Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else in the Godffy fanclub other than you and Kerkovian?
I mean I'm more a person who only cares about the narrative than these silly agendas but I love Luffy yes

@terabyte has a very similar vision to mine

However, since we are in a forum that cares about agendas before narrative, people call me a "Godfy fan" or "yonko fan" because I'm most of the time involved in arguments against other fandoms that don't care about the narrative

Some Zoro fans put Zoro at the same level or above Luffy
Some admiral fans put the admirals at the same level or above Luffy

So I'm often siding with Luffy

I mean I'm more a person who only cares about the narrative than these silly agendas but I love Luffy yes

@terabyte has a very similar vision to mine

However, since we are in a forum that cares about agendas before narrative, people call me a "Godfy fan" or "yonko fan"
Same. Luffy is my favourite character but I just post Godffy agendas for the lulz

Also I like Younger Toguro.
He kind of reminds me of Vergo but more threatening and probably stronger.
Toguro vs Yusuke will always be one of my favorite fights in anime. Sure it’s not super fancy, but the sheer hype and how classic it was is great.

But despite that, Sensui is still my favorite of the villains. I liked bros story a lot and it’s cool seeing a well done multi personality type villain

Toguro vs Yusuke will always be one of my favorite fights in anime. Sure it’s not super fancy, but the sheer hype and how classic it was is great.

But despite that, Sensui is still my favorite of the villains. I liked bros story a lot and it’s cool seeing a well done multi personality type villain
Sensui was done kinda dusty. He was becoming my favourite villain but all of a sudden he gets beaten like a fodder. Imagine Gear 5 but worse and the fight gets done in two minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.