Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Seriously, thinking the Big 3 is bad and that HxH is some well-written masterpiece is such a 2016 opinion. I really hoped people grew up from that phase.
Big 3 only because , We grew up watching them and as a kid we really didn't have much idea about plot and storyline should be.
We only enjoyed the hype moments that's it.

Current DB plot is shit , even worse than hentai's some times.

Seriously, thinking the Big 3 is bad and that HxH is some well-written masterpiece is such a 2016 opinion. I really hoped people grew up from that phase.
bruh there is no freaking way HxH is better than OP in anyway. The manga made me sleep due to the voluminous words explaining stuff. I had to switch to anime for convenience.

C

Cruxroux

I like the theme songs too. Both openings of the original HxH are great and the new series' opening by Galneyus is good too.
But I prefer the ending songs for the new series.
One piece doesn't do a good job with ending and opening.
I can't remember any of them.
Where only Openings and ending I can't forget is
- AOT (lol pretty sure everyone here knows sasgeyou)
- Tokyo ghoul - unravel
- Naruto - Shalalalalallalala , and you're my friend lmao.

I used to read all 4 and of course i like some more than other but fan wars were crazy back in the day .
HxH fans acting everyone should bow down to there shonen god lol .

Big 3 only because , We grew up watching them and as a kid we really didn't have much idea about plot and storyline should be.
We only enjoyed the hype moments that's it.

Current DB plot is shit , even worse than hentai's some times.
I don't like Dragon Ball Super. But I like the Dragon Ball manga (not the anime). Big 3 are all good too. I have a bad experience with Naruto and Bleach fanbase because I was a OP fan and those fanbases used to trash OP. But I like those manga.
HxH was good until the Yorkshin City arc, then Greed Island was alright but Chimera Ant was atrocious. So many contrivances and plotholes in the Chimera Ant arc.

- Tokyo ghoul - unravel
The 1st OP and ED of One Piece are great though. We Are is an iconic song and Memories makes me nostalgic.

- Tokyo ghoul - unravel
Bruh share the music, one day and hope slap

Status
Not open for further replies.