Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bonney deadass might've been one of the strongest Supernovas pre-TS and is the most impressive prodigy in the manga considering her real age 🧐

Her fruit might be one of the most busted, she can copy anyone's power? Yet she chose to attack Saturn with a knife? 😭
I doubt a gear 3 punch would even phase Saturn but guns and swords hurt anyone in OP world even from fodder.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don't be so sure

We yet have to cover Kuma turning into a full cyborg, how he took Luffy's pain, how he saved the Strawhats in Sabaody...

This can easily take 1 chapter minimum
Kuma being a cyborg can be covered in 2 pages max. Luffy's pain doesn't need to be mentioned at all.

The 2 years defending the Thousand Sunny likely can be covered in a few panels too.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's nothing left to tell with the bonney/kuma flashback is there?
Next chapter is def the end of the flashback.

Bonney and Kuma will barely miss each other on Sabaody (because Luffy punches Charlos).

We'll see Blackbeard beat Bonney and get the rest of her convo with Akainu.

Last page will be going to the present.

100% positive of this
Something like this.

But that's it.

Btw the description of Nika by Kuma is too broad.
Bonney hitting the nail is really contrived.

Unless her DF can know the future or past it seems like an asspull.
rather pure imagination the abilities pulls the timeline which is closed the imagination of the User; it must be possible as example she wishes for a furture where she got the Mera Mera no Mi it is possible or she wishes she would be a pink Unicorn Dragon that breath candy that would be not possible

Status
Not open for further replies.