Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is beating the leader of the holy knights not important?

That’s incredibly important and with Garlings hype he’s clearly quite strong and seeing how he’s a CD that’s allowed to murder other CDs.
That not bad but i expect more so time will tell .
Still i would take him doing crazy shit like moving islands or destroying part red line before he fights anyone .
Post automatically merged:

Lunarian > Bucaneer
:myman:
guys if we start powerscaling Races , are we racist?
S bear is both , man defence and power going to be super OP lol .

Dragon haters will regret talking all this shit soon enough. Mark my words.
Don't try apologizing or pretending you were always a fan of him when he pops off. You can stay on that side.
it not that

do you think luffy would tell his friend i will kill you? honestly at this point i wouldn't be surprised if dragon not the dad... he has no goofy/kind characteristic traits for luffy to take after.

meanwhile only confirmed romance in flashback time frame for luffy being born is kuma and ginny.(only known couples)

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
it not that

do you think luffy would tell his friend i will kill you? honestly at this point i wouldn't be surprised if dragon not the dad... he has no goofy/kind characteristic traits for luffy

meanwhile only confirmed romance in flashback time frame for luffy being born is kuma and ginny.(only known couples)
Luffy couldn't have dragons traits he didn't know dragon was even his dad or existed until post enies lobby

He grew up with mountain bandits and garp stopped by once in a while

He takes after his grandfather who was around when he was growing up

it not that

do you think luffy would tell his friend i will kill you? honestly at this point i wouldn't be surprised if dragon not the dad... he has no goofy/kind characteristic traits for luffy

I doubt luffy ever having children lol
Plus dragon has every right to be careful about his child this flashback show twice how you can get fuck over with WG eyes and ears every where.

Luffy couldn't have dragons traits he didn't know dragon was even his dad or existed until post enies lobby

He grew up with mountain bandits and garp stopped by once in a while

He takes after his grandfather who was around when he was growing up
If anything he take after shanks even more than his grandad luffy whole view on life and pirates base on shanks .

Dragon really doesn’t want anyone prying into his past

He started the Revolutionary Army with Iva and shut him down instantly when he asked if he had any family in the East Blue (something about him always facing East so he must have family there)

I wonder why he’s so defensive

it not that

do you think luffy would tell his friend i will kill you? honestly at this point i wouldn't be surprised if dragon not the dad... he has no goofy/kind characteristic traits for luffy to take after.

I think Dragon is 100% his father
Iva also said that they have a similar will power/energy and that’s enough for me
Luffy also resembles Garp a lot

That not bad but i expect more so time will tell .
Still i would take him doing crazy shit like moving islands or destroying part red line before he fights anyone .
Post automatically merged:

S bear is both , man defence and power going to be super OP lol .
I don’t expect much. Dragons army just doesn’t give a vibe of final war. More of people that will be hype tools.

He started the Revolutionary Army with Iva and shut him down instantly when he asked if he had any family in the East Blue (something about him always facing East so he must have family there)

Its so easy bro. Didnt you see what happened the moment people knew anout Luffy being Dragon's son at Marineford? Akainu would come to foosha to kill him just because Dragon no diffed his ass while he was a marine.

He is afraid Akainu goes for them

Status
Not open for further replies.