Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1101 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because it didn't happen, doesn't mean the possibility of it happening is not there. What, Dragon is just supposed to believe that there is no way the WG can retrieve information from their cybernetic experiment? Come on now....

And I find it funny nobody said shit when Dragon basically told Ivankov to kick rocks for trying to pry into his personal life, but now it's a problem when he does the same with Kuma.

The reason why it is more to the extreme with Kuma, is because again, the risk is there for the World Government to be able to get real information from him, that can be detrimental to Dragon's origin, which could cripple the Revolutionary Army.

1.threatens kuma
2.accuse sabo of murder (why is leader believing fake news)
3. leaves ivankov to rot in prison with promise i come free you when i get army...(then what is ra atm not big enough!!??) sounds like fake promise bs.(also he looked amused ivankov was in prison....)
4.watches luffy from distance. or he still staring off at the island where luffy was raised..even though luffy no longer there...
5. does not show emotion when ginny resurface or concern she sick/death bed. like kuma and ivankov who show real concern.
6.angry at kuma rushing off to see ginny in her final moments(panel shows angry expression.............)
7. forgot bonney exist
8. fakes confusion on where kuma going because programming when he led kuma to vega punk to get bonney cured.. he should know reason but keeps silent.

seriously that 8 strikes/bad signs

True. Seeing what happened with Ace and dragon being the worst criminal in the eyes of the WG(remember how the target shifted to Luffy after Sengoku announced Dragon is Luffy's father), Dragon coming in contact with Luffy= Luffy getting killed by WG for being his son. Dragon forsake his love for his Kid's life and watched over him from distance.
Top 2 father right there behind Kuma.
i would believed this but not anymore, but even after reveal dragon still never bothered to meet luffy. hell even luffy died back in wano and nika df rez him back up. as of now dragon still not bothering even with reveal. not even trying to help him, when kizaru almost killed sh. instead it was kuma who showed up and saved luffy, without dragon permission.

i am reading story to ty. i just have different perspective.

1.threatens kuma
3. leaves ivankov to rot in prison with promise i come free you when i get army...(then what is ra atm not big enough!!??) sounds like fake promise bs.(also he looked amused ivankov was in prison....)
4.watches luffy from distance. or he still staring off at the island where luffy was raised..even though luffy no longer there...
5. does not show emotion when ginny resurface or concern she sick/death bed. like kuma and ivankov who show real concern.
6.angry at kuma rushing off to see ginny in her final moments(panel shows angry expression.............)
7. forgot bonney exist
8. fakes confusion on where kuma going because programming when he led kuma to vega punk to get bonney cured.. he should know reason but keeps silent.

Dragon is an entitled emo bitch. Nothing more

1.threatens kuma
7. forgot bonney exist

Who gives a fuck, he has a greater goal, sacrifices had to be made
Some of these points don’t make any sense anyway, would only put more people in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.