JJK 245 Spoilers

He did but we saw him use nothing at all and dominate Jogo and Hanami showcasing his skill without his technique

He opened his domain because of Mahito's transfigured humans, not because he needed it to beat them

That isn't my point

It would be stupid to not use whatever you have to your advantage

I merely pointed out that he has poor stats in and out of Jackpot, which relative to other top tiers is true

He's one of my favorite characters, I'm just pointing out a flaw

Again, I never said that

All I did was point out his poor stats

If he was better at CQC/had better stats combined with his Jackpot I'd have him wayyyy higher on my tierlist than I do now

Like I said, he isn't the only character with this problem

The chapter is (mostly) about him is all
He's fighting based on his CT- His CQC is impressive but he fights recklessly because he can afford it due to automatic RCT when in Jackpot

Sorcerers develop their fighting style based on their technique.

I see no problem with Hakari. He fights with his domain open, he dont need to close it to fight without domain (so the scenario you are proposing would not even happen; fight without domain with CE reinforcement, etc).

But yeah, he is below Yuta because he cant use RCT outside of his domain. But with his domain open, he can be a challenge.

Tbh, I dont see any problem here. He is the gambler afterall.
It could happen though

What if he fought a speedster that could close the gap and stop him from forming the handsigns for his domain?

Hell, Sukuna could cut his arm off and he'd be fucked

This is all without mentioning that he's still "killable" while his domain is active

In a 1v1 situation if he were to fight lethal characters like Sukuna or Kenjaku (even without their domains) he'd be done
Post automatically merged:

He's fighting based on his CT- His CQC is impressive but he fights recklessly because he can afford it due to automatic RCT when in Jackpot
Fair enough

When I say "poor stats/CQC" I'm speaking relatively

Yuta, Yuki, etc are no better than him in that department

I just expect more from him because his CT is reliant on him getting up close and personal with his opponent

It could happen though

What if he fought a speedster that could close the gap and stop him from forming the handsigns for his domain?

Hell, Sukuna could cut his arm off and he'd be fucked

This is all without mentioning that he's still "killable" while his domain is active

In a 1v1 situation if he were to fight lethal characters like Sukuna or Kenjaku (even without their domains) he'd be fucked
That's why he is not fighting against them.

Lets not talk about "what ifs". Read the story as the mangaka shows it. We dont find logic in fictional stories, at least, I dont.

Bad matchups exist, just like Kenjaku vs Takaba. No CE reinforcement, domain expansion, cursed technique or special grade curses could save Kenjaku from Takaba's imagination.

I am not saying stats are not important, but matchups are. And we need to take them as the mangaka decides to show us.

If Hakari fought Sukuna, maybe Gege would have allowed Hakari to open his domain. Who knows.

So instead of confiscating the technique he used to actually commit the crime you take a weapon he just got

Hello?
I am afraid that Gege is intentionally using these plot armors to establish the ground for Yuji's win through an unexplained power up (or a nonsense one).

First, lower the expectations then deliver the final blow.

Sukuna fans will be like: Yuji won through plot armor.

Yuji fans' response: Yeah yeah, Sukuna himself had plot armor throughout Gojo, Kashimo and Higuruma fight.

Create fandom wars: A vs B and end the story, what a genius. :finally: