JJK 245 Spoilers

I still don't understand what the fuck you expected, seriously.

That Higuruma's technique wasn't 100% accurate was something Higuruma himself predicted not even a chapter ago.

You obviously have a short memory.

But even so, did you really expect Sukuna to get put in trouble by Higuruma?

I still don't understand what the fuck you expected, seriously.

That Higuruma's technique wasn't 100% accurate was something Higuruma himself predicted not even a chapter ago.

You obviously have a short memory.

But even so, did you really expect Sukuna to get put in trouble by Higuruma?
God forbid the villains ever have some trouble

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
lol at Sukuna only losing his curse tool (that we barely saw in action btw and was barely relevant)

It would have been Farr better if it was the reverse : Base CE Sukuna with curse tools but no CT against the gang
Post automatically merged:

Kusakabe superstar coming in clutch

Because he is playing with them clearly
Now why did we get a new Judgeman rule that just so happens to suit Sukuna? No plot armour when it's related to him, right?
Ah ofc he is playing with them
That’s why he used dismantle at full force with hand signs

atleast the confiscating cursed tool had a little bit “ ok so that can also happen I guess “ emotion to it
And higuruma has just started as a sorcerer
His lack of experience fucked this up for him

But higuruma and kusakabe straight up tanking sukuna’s slashing attacks is a way more bullshit situation

The fact you missed the whole point that Sukuna shouldn't be able to use any slash but Gege plot armored the fuck out of him.... lmfao
So u wanna talk abt plot armour via the events then ?
sukuna could have straight up shot dismantle at higuruma the moment he was coming down with yuji
But he wasn’t shown doing that
Shouldn’t that be considered as plot armour too

I don’t seee how u guys can ignore higu and Kusakabe tanking dismantle
Like that is way more impossible than just a hidden rule which higuruma didn’t know abt due to his lack of experience with his technique

Come on. He's gonna lose eventually lol.

Let Sukuna show out now :endthis:
Dude has been showing off for how many volumes now lmao
With every chapter the villains continue to dominate, their eventual downfall will look worse and worse. You just can't believable write them losing now without serious asspullery

Thankfully Gege is shameless in that and continues making stuff up as he goes

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
There is a difference between not 100% accurate and literally NOT working as it is supposed to.

You can't confiscate something that isn't part of the crime. That's not how a legal system anywhere in the world works.

With every chapter the villains continue to dominate, their eventual downfall will look worse and worse. You just can't believable write them losing now without serious asspullery

As I said before when discussing with Kinyagi, Kaido had clear weakness before the start of fight and the protags made a plan to counter his durability.

Likewise, Oda gave a reasonable power up to Luffy.
This fight is so bad, it has convinced me that Kaido vs Luffy was a good fight.

As I said before when discussing with Kinyagi, Kaido had clear weakness before the start of fight and the protags made a plan to counter his durability.
What weakness? Hitting from inside? That's basically the weakness of everyone lol.

Likewise, Oda gave a reasonable power up to Luffy.
This fight is so bad, it has convinced me that Kaido vs Luffy was a good fight.
You can't be serious. Luffy literally got a retconned convoluted asspullery devil fruit change and awakening. He literally went from having a normal paramecia gum gum fruit to having a literal god fruit.

That's about as bad as it gets.

The fight, even though it has been going for like 50 chapters, is still getting started. Wait and see where it goes. Sukuna isn't like kaido. He's the Imu or THE BIG BAD EVIL GUY of this whole manga. He's not gonna get beaten that easily.

So stop worrying and just enjoy the ride.

There is a difference between not 100% accurate and literally NOT working as it is supposed to.
No

In short, proof that you haven't read any of the previous chapters.

Perfect.

Then expect that a character like Higuruma, who cannot even be considered secondary, could really harm the main antagonist....

You can't confiscate something that isn't part of the crime. That's not how a legal system anywhere in the world works.
And what the fuck do you know? My God, can you just complain?

No

In short, proof that you haven't read any of the previous chapters.

Perfect.

Then expect that a character like Higuruma, who cannot even be considered secondary, could really harm the main antagonist....

And what the fuck do you know? My God, can you just complain?
Aren't you the guy that kept crying for months in the One Piece Live Action thread?

Yeah keep stepping, boy. You have no business discussing this manga here