Powers & Abilities Rename Koby's "Honesty Impact" attack

What's a better name for Koby's mid ass "Honesty Impact"?

• Stellar Impact

• Solar Impact

• Planetary Impact / Planet Impact

• Nebula Impact

• Cluster Impact

• Other (write in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lets be real, this attack name is one of the corniest, cringiest and cheesiest things in OP

Its almost as lame and childish as "King of Hell" or "Warrior of Science"

IF you were able to rename it though, what would you have instead?

For me, since Koby is supposed to be Garp's apprentice, then his attacks should naturally be a lesser and weaker variants of his teacher's, both in power, speed, range and theme / name.

Koby's "Honesty Attack" named is derived from Garp's "Galaxy Impact". Since Garp is the "galaxy" then how about Koby being the "star" inside it?

Inside galaxies, are clusters, nebulae, stars, and planetary systems such as our solar system, so how about something like "Cluster Impact" instead? or "Nebula Impact"? or even "Planetary Impact"?

I respect your honesty
thanks, hongenuinely
also juanesty impact
Post automatically merged:

i like "pure impact" more especially since i think "pure justice" would be better for koby than "honest justice" since i think kobys optimistic purity/uncorrupted idealism is a more relevant THEMATIC FOCUS than his honesty/him being true to himself, even if you look at it as him being an "honest" man in that his justice is not eroded by corruption. its just semantics, and both can easily be twisted to mean the same, but "honesty" comes across as more "passive" and imo evokes less connotations of a "justice" not having been tarnished by cynicism/pessimism. (future me: i dont like how i wrote this part but i still know what I mean('t), so thats good enough for ME ~)
:3
what i mean about "passive" is that, for example, "pure" is more standing up to akainu in the middle of battle than "honesty" which would make me think about someone denying a direct order or speaking their mind IF spoken too, but not necessarily going as far as to do the prior-mentioned "standing up" part, especially if they (like koby) knew they weren't strong enough to survive the hot magma man denying their pleas and deciding to turn them into a donut. "pure (justice)" just gives me a super "full send it", even if im straight up pissing my pants in fear ill deal with the consequences later i need to do the right thing now no matter what happens to me kinda vibe yknow.

like, personally "honest" sounds like a better adjective for garps justice. the only part thing that bothers me about "pure" is that it sounds way too condescending, or at the very least it would be seem super uncharacteristically condescending if koby actually thought about it this way.

but whatever it doesnt really matter i just get caught up on things like this sometimes uwu ramble ramble wamble gamble south army deputy captain gyamble. and koby is a dork so "honesty impact"/"honest justice" is totally something he would come up with and its kinda adorable lol.

Last edited:
H

Herrera95

Bullshit Impact reflects much more the reality

Imagine having honest named attacks to someone who kept his entire life lying about his dreams and he he was and even now he has to lie about cheering and liking Luffy.

H

Herrera95

"Oh furthermore I took care of ace, the son of the king of pirates.. You know our enemies"
Pretty sure he realized that when he cried besides Ace on Marineford. Plus Luffy helped Coby and he is all about Luffy. He wouldn't care about this one.