• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Kuma is just smarter than the entire WG
That’s all
:suresure::kayneshrug:
The Gorosei be like: "A boy with a Strawhat and the Nika fruit is a pirate and after the One Piece? He’s also a D. and Dragon's son?! He also attacked Enies Lobby?! Oh boy… anyways we should rape and enslave more people and don’t sent an Admiral after him. That’s a plan"
At this point, would it even work?

Luffy is a hardcore "destined child" and the world itself warp around in order to make him succeed.
Suddenly his huge charisma of making allies is more like "meh, gotta give allies to carry the destined child around until he's ready".
But that's what happens when you stretch the story for 20+ years.

At this point, would it even work?

Luffy is a hardcore "destined child" and the world itself warp around in order to make him succeed.
Suddenly his huge charisma of making allies is more like "meh, gotta give allies to carry the destined child around until he's ready".
But that's what happens when you stretch the story for 20+ years.
Facts
I like Nika/Gear 5 itself but the writing around it is stupid as hell
It’s sooo bad but hey we have at least Emo Zoro and Libido Sanji
:ronalugh:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
The nika meat riding is getting annoying. Now all the characters seems to know about this toon God when his name wasn't even mentioned before the g5.
It wasn't directly mentioned but it may have been hinted at

Many characters looked at Luffy and associated him with Destiny and faith at the time we figured it was Will of D or being Garps grandson

But them being suspicious that he's actually Nika is a fair assumption

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Jonathan Majors got convicted of assault and Marvel just fired him.

And you've got people more worried about the fictional character than the victims.
I'm one of those people I follow movies and shows to see how the characters develop and grow what actors and actress do outside of that isn't my concern I'm not inviting him to the cook out but at the same time I'm not gonna boycott the mcu if they don't fire majors

Status
Not open for further replies.